sharetrader
Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .........yup, it's not rocket science DIGS, kind of obvious (to most). The whole concept behind the device is it's portability and application in remote areas that are lacking traditional medical infrastructure........possibly 2/3rds of the worlds population. Happy holder.

Yeh but it could be very hard to verify the results in remote areas, heads or tails .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Yeh but it could be very hard to verify the results in remote areas, heads or tails .
    ..........similar to Fletcher Building you mean WA? (heads we make a profit on this project, tails we make a loss) Guess we've gotta trust the numbers when they come through. Looking forward to future updates as they trickle in.
    Have a Gr8day.

By that do you mean a) truscreen results from diagnosis or b) sales to remote areas.
    I think the medical device is proven and its efficacy is improving over time so you cannot be insinuating that.
    I find it hard to believe that they would lie about sales. All will be revealed at half year results, I get the feeling even if its very positive you guys will put a bad spin on it.
    I would be interested to know what your thoughts are on the new director as lack of experience on the board was a big issue for you guys. I took your silence as a vote of confidence.

DB

I agree Truscreen has proven its viability and is constantly improving so no coin toss there. I understand the developing countries approach, imagine all the pockets that are lined in the pap smear process from doctors to suppliers it would be tightly held in the west. Truscreen has to make the powers that be in western health care stand up and take notice and a solid track record in developing countries will do this. Part of the reason I have invested in this share is I believe it is going to save lives and all going well could make a positive impact on this world something not everyone achieves...

Yes definitely express your thoughts on this new director from what I can see he holds some weight. Surely he too must see the potential.

Guru

So what is it that all the positive affermations come from posters ( read employees/promoters/insiders ) who have very few postings ( 20 or less and who do not post on other shares ) except GR8day who it appears to me is a believer in the remote country technology that is not used in the first world countries.
    Last edited by whatsup; 28-08-2018 at 07:04 PM.

So what is it that all the positive affermations come from posters ( read employees/promoters/insiders ) who have very few postings ( 20 or less and who do not post on other shares ) except GR8day who it appears to me is a believer in the remote country technology that is not used in the first world countries.
    Yup - that was what Plus SMS was like.

Haha I am none of those things in fact this is the only NZ share I have, did not even know this forum existed until December, thought a positive outlook on this forum would do some good rather than all the sour grapes from those who have been burnt in years gone by and spend the rest of their lives committed to some kind of lame retribution one word at a time.... go on and fight the good fight lol

Only NZ share I have ever owned all the rest have been on ASX. Can we have a constructive conversation around the new Director rather than trying to attack us personally for having a lack of posts. I havent been in any of the previous shares you keep going on about. You guys never want to debate with logic. Its just plus sms, plus sms, lack of of posts, bad management, plus sms, im an employee .... Can we have a normal debate? its killing this thread.

DB

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Burleighbomber View Post
    Haha I am none of those things in fact this is the only NZ share I have, did not even know this forum existed until December, thought a positive outlook on this forum would do some good rather than all the sour grapes from those who have been burnt in years gone by and spend the rest of their lives committed to some kind of lame retribution one word at a time.... go on and fight the good fight lol
    Well done , not too sure of your stock picking, who recommended TRU to you if I might ask ?

My mate Hone recommended it.