sharetrader
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

When posters start using words like ‘trolls’ on those of us with long track records of warning other posters off scams and dodgy listings, Plus SMS really really comes to mind!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    So you are saying China, India and Africa wont buy in large volumes.
    The thing about you guys is no matter how good this company is looking you will always troll, the company is completely different from plus sms and the board is completely different.
    The sad thing is you are actually scaring people away from what is a good investment (in my humble opinion) and completely different company.
    The crazy thing is when the share price goes on its next run you guys will say I traded it so well yet you tell everyone not to touch it.

Anyway good luck to all real holders and look forward to seeing how this year finishes, very happy with this investment and in my view the company is making real progress.

To the trolls I hope your book reading is going well.
    Ofa, Can I give you ONE piece of advice, mortgage up everything that you own, house , boat, bach, bike , all other possessions, life insurance to the max and put it into TRU, you will never look back or regret the move, once you have made a 10 bagger come back here and I will buy a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Ofa, Can I give you ONE piece of advice, mortgage up everything that you own, house , boat, bach, bike , all other possessions, life insurance to the max and put it into TRU, you will never look back or regret the move, once you have made a 10 bagger come back here and I will buy a beer.
    Your obviously not a financial advisor (no shame in that) that would be silly on a spec investment but I would do that if it were my own business when time was on my side in my youth. You may get comfortable being cautious but you have less chance of getting rich.But, barring a sharemarket crash, if it does not be a 10 bagger in the next 2 years I will buy you a beer or three. Probably a bit optimistic but I like my beer and have a bit of time on my hands these days.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Your obviously not a financial advisor (no shame in that) that would be silly on a spec investment but I would do that if it were my own business when time was on my side in my youth. You may get comfortable being cautious but you have less chance of getting rich.But, barring a sharemarket crash, if it does not be a 10 bagger in the next 2 years I will buy you a beer or three. Probably a bit optimistic but I like my beer and have a bit of time on my hands these days.
    good I will diary that but will you still be around ?

So you are saying China, India and Africa wont buy in large volumes.
    The thing about you guys is no matter how good this company is looking you will always troll, the company is completely different from plus sms and the board is completely different.
    The sad thing is you are actually scaring people away from what is a good investment (in my humble opinion) and completely different company.
    The crazy thing is when the share price goes on its next run you guys will say I traded it so well yet you tell everyone not to touch it.

Anyway good luck to all real holders and look forward to seeing how this year finishes, very happy with this investment and in my view the company is making real progress.

To the trolls I hope your book reading is going well.
    Question for you (and your fellow Truscreen believers) - who is really pulling the strings from behind the scenes?

Think carefully before you answer.

It's a question I asked Snakk supporters.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-10-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    good I will diary that but will you still be around ?
    Bloody well hope so,as Clint Eastwood said, "Never let the old man in." But just made pension age so should get through the next couple of years, mind you moderation has never been part of my vocabulary so when your in snipers alley (over 65) you never know where the bullet is coming from!

Company is going in great direction so far so I am happy with whoever is pulling the strings as long as we keep ticking the boxes. Im interested to know what it would take for you to be a believer. Let us know what boxes need to be ticked in your view (outside of supplying the first world market as this isnt the current intention of the company).
    Be interested to know and atleast we can hold you accountable if we ever achieve it.

Company is going in great direction so far so I am happy with whoever is pulling the strings as long as we keep ticking the boxes. Im interested to know what it would take for you to be a believer. Let us know what boxes need to be ticked in your view (outside of supplying the first world market as this isnt the current intention of the company).
    Be interested to know and atleast we can hold you accountable if we ever achieve it.
    Plus SMS was going on the right direction as well.

There were fabulous fortunes made by those who sold into the hype.

again nothing of real substance in terms of truscreen. Would be good to get a straight answer out of you rather than plus SMS ,SNAKk, sms, snakk. Can you answer my previous question? or is it the same as you refusing to make a comment on Con Hickey .

again nothing of real substance in terms of truscreen. Would be good to get a straight answer out of you rather than plus SMS ,SNAKk, sms, snakk. Can you answer my previous question? or is it the same as you refusing to make a comment on Con Hickey .
    Like I wrote, you have your answer when you answer who's pulling the strings.