sharetrader
Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I've been consistently bearish on this stock over the years and been consistently right.
    The current lockdown situation in Australia and over supply of childcare centers in N.Z. does not bode well for this company. Technically, this looks like a train wreck and screams get out and stay out until there is a clear change of trend, (break up through the dark line (100 day moving average)
    Attachment 12793
    Looked promising a few years ago when share price was equivalent to 4 bucks plus
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Was $9 in January 2017 (equivalent). What a savaging shareholders have endured. Good old Norah eh
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

So much potential and management are capable + heavily invested. Just not executing (and covid not helping).

I am happy to hold onto my shares into 2022. I think selling now would be a complete waste of time and at/near the bottom.

Be interesting if they do anything with the capital raised in April to buy more aussie centre's or they may have to use it to keep existing ones above water if lockdowns keep happening on and off

Park EVO as a post pandemic recovery stock.

Well she's back down to where I saw as a buy last time. Felt pretty good as it made the gains and now I'm wondering if the fundamentals have changed so much that a topup wouldn't be wise? Anyone think EVO is borderline for undervalued now?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...CA7B7GRU4Q5LQ/

Another record breaking all time high for Covid cases. I would think their Australian centers could be closed for many, many months.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

$0.60-$0.65, I am going to jump in

Anyone know if theyre receiving any sort of government assistance over there with these lockdowns if they're having to pay staff wages over various lockdowns gonna be a costly exercise

I believe a federal support package was very belatedly quite recently enacted but to the best of my knowledge this covers some of the wages, (not all of them).
    The extent to which this may cover a modest part of the other plethora of operational costs such as commercial rent and corporate overheads, I am not sure...