sharetrader
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1033

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks as though buyer wants to clean out what’s available on NZX. Time to move listing solely to ASX?
    Be a good thing.

EVO has a bad smell over here as a bad IPO. Need a refresh.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-04-2023 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Be a good thing.

EVO has a bad smell over here as a bad IPO. Need a refresh.
    ASX listing only from 29 June 2023.

Makes a lot of sense - hardly any liquidity in NZ and the company now operates purely in Australia.

Looking forward to better performance post delisting from NZX.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/410698

Post disposal of NZ operations, Australian operations starting to really hum :

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/410704

Australian business continues to show strong growth

Further to the 29 March 2023 announcement, Embark Education Group Limited (NZX/ ASX: EVO) is pleased to advise that occupancy continues to grow strongly:
    Occupancy (%) Jan Feb Mar Apr
    2022 70.6 73.0 76.1 76.9
    2023 74.0 78.0 80.6 81.8

The strong growth in occupancy is reflected in the Company’s first quarter trading results. For the first three months of the financial year Australian revenue is Australian Dollars (AUD) 13.9 million or 21% ahead of the same period last year and Australian Centre based EBITDA is AUD3.0m or 47% ahead.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ASX listing only from 29 June 2023.

Makes a lot of sense - hardly any liquidity in NZ and the company now operates purely in Australia.

Looking forward to better performance post delisting from NZX.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/410698
    As expected and I'm sure there's going to be another announcements soon re some acquisitions in Aus. A buck is surely waiting in the wings...

Investor

Here’s hoping some solid business updates around acquiring more centres in AU at ASM tmrw.

Guru

IMO this outfit is now almost a startup with 24 centres in Aust and cash.

Anyone else hold EVO on the NZX with Jarden? My portfolio hasn't been automatically updated to reflect the holding now being EVO.AU rather than EVO.NZ. Actually, I see it hasn't updated in Link Market Services either.
    I'm figuring I will need to make manual entries. Anyone else already done the same or received any advice from Jarden or Link?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Anyone else hold EVO on the NZX with Jarden? My portfolio hasn't been automatically updated to reflect the holding now being EVO.AU rather than EVO.NZ. Actually, I see it hasn't updated in Link Market Services either.
    I'm figuring I will need to make manual entries. Anyone else already done the same or received any advice from Jarden or Link?
    Ditto with Sharesies. I was just assuming they'd eventually catch up and swap it over, but I might send an enquiry through. Probably because of LINK that it hasn't updated on other platforms yet either?

In case it is helpful to anyone:

Yesterday I asked link market services nz:

"Hi Can you please advise what is happening with the transfer of this holding to EVO.AU. I can see the transfer out of EVO.NZ, with corresponding zero balance, but there is no corresponding transfer into EVO.AU. When can I expect to see this happen, and is there anything needed from me?"
    Today's reply:

Link Australia is now looking after to EVO, they sent out letters to all shareholders confirm your new SRN numbers last week.

These would have been posted out to your registered address from Australia so it will be on its way to you

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

You need to be aware that there are SRN (issuer) and HIN (broker) numbers in the land of Oz.
    Check with the broker you use whether they want/need you to move from SRN to HIN.
    It may avoid a lot of trouble later.
    om mani peme hum