sharetrader
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Added to WAM portfolio

Investor

Good numbers for FY20, EBITDA at top end of guidance of $8.2m.

Good report showing stability in the turnaround strategy. Operating cashflow increased 3-fold and before finance and tax profit. Clearly indicated intention for further acquisitions of childcare centres in australia which is the key way forward.

NZX as usual doesn't care about EVO

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Good report showing stability in the turnaround strategy. Operating cashflow increased 3-fold and before finance and tax profit. Clearly indicated intention for further acquisitions of childcare centres in australia which is the key way forward.

NZX as usual doesn't care about EVO
    I think Regal might be still offloading their remainder of holdings of whatever left. Once they sold off completely we might see some upward momentum, until then it'll move sideways around 12c mark.

Evolve got beaten up on the telly last night ....pack of bastards offering new employment contracts that appear to cut staff hours in half but they expected to be available if need for the other half.

Got the impression they are long way off getting back to anywhere near normal capacity
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

CEO says he got legal advice and the contracts are legal. Union says they're not. Reported in the Herald yesterday the CEO says signing them is optional but a number of staff have resigned in disgust...which perhaps begs the question if that wasn't the original intent anyway ? My sister in law threw her contract in the bin...and commented, I might have had a use for it if it was printed on toilet paper...

West Auckland centres suffering from very low occupancy she said. Lots of new centres have sprung up like mushrooms, (have mentioned this before). I remain of the view this is a mutt stock.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    CEO says he got legal advice and the contracts are legal. Union says they're not. Reported in the Herald yesterday the CEO says signing them is optional but a number of staff have resigned in disgust...which perhaps begs the question if that wasn't the original intent anyway ? My sister in law threw her contract in the bin...and commented, I might have had a use for it if it was printed on toilet paper...

West Auckland centres suffering from very low occupancy she said. Lots of new centres have sprung up like mushrooms, (have mentioned this before). I remain of the view this is a mutt stock.
    Won't comment on the company, but mutt stock - no way, been a bagger twice now. Great stock.

Taking a beating boys. Regal doing there little sell off

Word on the street is almost all staff threw their new contracts in the rubbish bin due to their egregiously unfair terms and conditions. Reality check for management, staff need a living wage commensurate with their qualifications and experience.

Sure there have been swings to trade but the stock has basically halved since January....that's a real flea bitten mutt in most people's language.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-07-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Taking a beating boys. Regal doing there little sell off
    Ditched on the bounce last week, was always going to short hold for me.