sharetrader
Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Emerging news about Omicron potency is starting to look positive (e.g. Dr John Campbell's recent post on the subject, but also others). May be the game changer we are hoping for. I'm tempted to add a few more EVO.

JTH (and others), what is your view on the TA side of things at the moment, for an entry/top up around now? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Emerging news about Omicron potency is starting to look positive (e.g. Dr John Campbell's recent post on the subject, but also others). May be the game changer we are hoping for. I'm tempted to add a few more EVO.

JTH (and others), what is your view on the TA side of things at the moment, for an entry/top up around now? Thanks.
    Covid has hit EVO hard. Fundamentally very undervalued compared to peers if we look through Covid impacts.

Technically speaking we are now looking for a weekly higher low and then to trade within a range for a period of time (given the weekly pullback/retracement has been over 50%). I may add a swing position when the ASX closes above the previous days high (it has been lower for almost 3 weeks straight). A more conservative approach is waiting for the weekly candle to break above the high of the previous one for the setting of the weekly higher low. We are also now in daily oversold conditions, however things can always go lower!

Weekly chart: https://www.tradingview.com/x/RG6Z9vO7/

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Covid has hit EVO hard. Fundamentally very undervalued compared to peers if we look through Covid impacts.

Technically speaking we are now looking for a weekly higher low and then to trade within a range for a period of time (given the weekly pullback/retracement has been over 50%). I may add a swing position when the ASX closes above the previous days high (it has been lower for almost 3 weeks straight). A more conservative approach is waiting for the weekly candle to break above the high of the previous one for the setting of the weekly higher low. We are also now in daily oversold conditions, however things can always go lower!

Thanks for the chart and background detail. Good point to watch the ASX (I'm not set up for buying and selling on the ASX, so don't take too much notice, but that is where the volume is for this one).

Investor

Looks to have run out of steam for now, looking weak technically...

I sold some at $0.90cents. Should have sold the lot!

There goes some short term buy signals I mentioned. If this weekly bounce gets going it is not likely to immediately break the previous weekly high without news, rather trade within a range.

Investor

There goes some short term buy signals I mentioned. If this weekly bounce gets going it is not likely to immediately break the previous weekly high without news, rather trade within a range.
    ASX bid side looking very strong at 79c mark.

earning update:
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/384897

It seems to be another "A2" type company.

A good result under the circumstances
    The Australian government is much more supportive than the NZ government
    They have recommenced buying centres in Australia.
    I would see a continual sell down of NZ centres. Maybe they will eventually divest all the NZ centres and use the capital in Australia.
    Directors and related parties have a huge stake. Chris Scott has a great track record having built up and sold the biggest ECE company in Australia.
    This is a turnaround story like SKT and STU which I've done well on by buying when all was gloom and misery.
    Great buying opportunity while negativity persists in NZ.

Unusually large ASX buy volume is back. Here we go again?