sharetrader
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Tremendous support from the instos for the capital raise. Nearly everybody took them up.

Great vote of confidence in Evolve going forward

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...424/299690.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Tremendous support from the instos for the capital raise. Nearly everybody took them up.

Great vote of confidence in Evolve going forward

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...424/299690.pdf
    My thoughts exactly and will take up my full entitlement

Like a bunch of lambs heading off to slaughter...the business model quite obviously doesn't work. Must be too much Kiwisaver money sloshing around that insto's don't know what to do with it or the $2.5 billion from Trade Me sale and insto's struggling to find a home for it.

I've been right on this one for years and my prediction is there will be more tears and disappointment coming.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

worth a punt at the current sp???

It still has a way to go before the bottom is found,not exactly many buyers out there either.It really is a punt on EVO doing well in Aus,and not to many companies have done well over there,look at MPG!

More govt funds a positive for Aus childcare industry assuming Labor WINS helpful for Evo's Aus expansion plans............

https://www.smh.com.au/business/smal...29-p51i9w.html

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    More govt funds a positive for Aus childcare industry assuming Labor WINS helpful for Evo's Aus expansion plans............

https://www.smh.com.au/business/smal...29-p51i9w.html
    Good find, even more positive for the new Australian Strategy if this does happen. At least theres some silver lining, cause the share price today surely isn't

Many companies with far better track records than Evolve have really struggled in Australia.
    One also needs to keep in mind the ongoing decline in the occupancy rate of the N.Z. centres which forms the vast bulk of their business notwithstanding this Australian fishing expedition.
    Not sure why anyone would back Evolve to succeed in Australia when they've been such an abysmal failure here with their track record of destroying shareholder value being nothing short of breathtaking ! I wonder how people feel who paid about $1.00 two years ago to now see shares being offered in significant volume at 9.6 cents per share ?
    I suspect some of them regret not taking notice of my consistent warnings over the years with this one. To my mind at least punting more money now in this nag is analogous to saying look, we know our horse ran a long and lonely last at the trials and pulled up lame and has serious heart problems but lets throw heaps more money at it with open heart and leg surgery and hope for the best. It should be obvious this thing is a donkey and the trainer and jockey are hopeless.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-05-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Always pays to pay a fair price for a good company,rather than a good price for a fair company.

EVO will have to really perform, before I would even call them a fair company.

Question-- Are the institutional shareholders able to sell the shares they purchased last week today?

If no, then who would be selling?

Thanks in advance.