sharetrader
Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    EVOs capacity of 78% is better than GEMs 74% ...pretty good
    Its 76.5% down from over 78% last year which itself was down from around 80% the year before that. Surely the trend is quite obvious !
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...199/299443.pdf
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Difference here is the new management with new directors investing skin either a lot to lose or gain.

Interestingly my jockey says this will return me 100% @ 20.7c

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Its 76.5% down from over 78% last year which itself was down from around 80% the year before that. Surely the trend is quite obvious !
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...199/299443.pdf
    Yep, not a good trend is it ...but even 76.5% appears to be better than what that market darling in Australia achieves.

The point I was making that most of the words, data and charts in a recent GEM presentation were pretty similar to what GEM produce in their presentations. Good or bad I don’t know.

My reading is making decent bucks out of EVO in the short to medium term won’t be because of improved company performance but will come from hyping up the company and the thus the share price......until the next inevitable collapse.

Good efforts in that hyping already underway ....keep it up guys.

Dreamcatcher ...you’ll get more than your 100% I reckon ...but make sure you don’t forget to take profits ...keep a close eye on that squiggly line on the chart though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Not many companies add this to their Appendix 1 returns

Under NTA negative $0.27

Due to the nature of the Company's business, intangible assets are a major component of total assets. Accordingly the net assets per security is considered as a more useful measure and at 31 March 2019 it was NZ$0.29 (2018: NZ$0.87)
    Last edited by winner69; 27-05-2019 at 09:06 AM.

percy

Not many companies add thisvto their Appendix 1 returns

Under NTA negative $0.27

Due to the nature of the Company's business, intangible assets are a major component of total assets. Accordingly the net assets per security is considered as a more useful measure and at 31 March 2019 it was NZ$0.29 (2018: NZ$0.87)
    Useful measure for whom.?
    Not me I am sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Useful measure for whom.?
    Not me I am sorry to say.
    Maybe Turners should follow suit

percy

Maybe Turners should follow suit
    Big difference between a company producing profits from intangibles and one which does not.
    Also helps when a company has multiple revenue streams,such as sales,finance,insurance,property development,and end of life[vehicle] logistics.
    Last edited by percy; 27-05-2019 at 09:12 AM.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/0...-writedownhtml

I have consistently said the value stated in the balance sheet for intangible assets was grossly overstated. No surprise that's its been massively slashed and I would speculate at the behest of their auditors and / or bankers. My opinion is this company has no business going on a fishing expedition in Australia with their horrendous track record and massive ongoing problems with N.Z. operations and the full capital raise should have been used to completely eliminate bank debt here and prove up their business model here before even considering expanding into Australia.
    I view the Australian fishing expedition as gross recklessness in the circumstances especially as its ostensibly funded by bank debt that should have been repaid but is repayable in 2022. What happens if things don't go to plan, another capital raise in 2022 to repay remaining bank debt, throw even more capital in and third time lucky ?
    I have no confidence in senior management or the directors.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-05-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201906...8v7frt9dy0.pdf

The retail bookbuild got a premium of 2cents..

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201906...8v7frt9dy0.pdf

The retail bookbuild got a premium of 2cents..
    Looks like everyone is better off after this captial raising.
    Company has enough money to expand and pay down debts
    Shareholders who took up entitles get a premium on their entitles at current market prices.
    Shareholders who didn't take up entitles get 25% (or 2 cents per entitlement) for their rights.