sharetrader
Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder how much this time around?

And no doubt further dilutes those who aren’t the big end of town....unless it’s more to those associated with the insiders
    The difference being that two of the significant shareholders are part of the management team and would should only be interested in earnings accreditive "dilutions". My guess is that the share placement is the first of many that will be used for the purchase of more Australian ECE's. If raising another say $25m allows the purchase of more ECE's that will add say $6m to EBITDA, I'd say go for it as the increase in EBITDA will be a lot more than the increase in shares on issue.

Great news The rotation away from NZ into Aus where they have far deeper knowledge is accelerating.
    More equity should be able to be natched by more low interest debt also. I am optimistic our net income will be 25m plus by 31.3.21 with a share price over 0.30. They seem to be following the immensely successful playbook of G8 in its glory days.

Good move to raise equity before shareholders realise that the extremely serious decline in N.Z. centre occupancy could get even worse. (The multi year trend should be very clear to anyone looking into this). The recent statement that occupancy in November 2019 has stabilised at ~ 72% is meaningless to anyone with inside knowledge of this sector here and knows the very serious recent occupancy downtrend is very ominous.

The more they can water down the atrocious N.Z. division performance with more Australian centers the better but with asset backing at just 10 cents inclusive of all goodwill paid on N.Z. centres when they were acquired, (when occupancy was dramatically higher than it is at present), anyone carefully scrutinizing this "opportunity" would do very well to consider what the fair value for intangible assets in N.Z. might be now ? Perhaps less than half the present value recorded on the balance sheet ?

Fair value is a long way south of the presently recorded asset backing of 10 cents per share, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-12-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Notice the bid for $14.50 on the ASX?

Hopefully they want many millions of shares
    om mani peme hum

They are raising 18.9m dollar aussies I think at 13c or even more by the look of it .this new management is so efficient and acted fast like a lizard should be well over 20c after next acqusition reveal

Advanced Member

Plenty of skin in the game from directors .
    "145 million new fully paid ordinary shares in EVO will be issued under the
    Capital Raising at an issue price of A$0.13 per share, which represents a
    10.3% discount to the closing price of EVO shares on 10 December 2019. New
    shares issued under the Capital Raising will rank equally with existing EVO
    shares.
    Chris Scott, 19% shareholder and Managing Director, committed to subscribe
    for A$3.3 million (via J47 Pty Ltd). Entities associated with Chief Executive
    Officer Timothy Wong committed to subscribe for A$4.0 million, and other
    directors committed to participate for a total of approximately A$0.7
    million.
    The net proceeds of the Capital Raising will allow the Company to pay down
    bank debt, fund the conditional acquisition of five centres based in
    Australian Capital Territory and provide increased flexibility to implement
    the New Zealand turnaround and Australia expansion strategy. "

Love the commitment from managements

We now have Scott Sacre and Wong with a combined interest in the coy of around 30% I estimate
    This prevents a low ball takeover and gives coy officers real skin in the game to make them work 24/7. I like the way they have put up hard cash and not relied on share options and share incentive schemes which are generally unfair to long term shareholders

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    They are raising 18.9m dollar aussies I think at 13c or even more by the look of it .this new management is so efficient and acted fast like a lizard should be well over 20c after next acqusition reveal
    'fast like a lizard' ? see What is the Fastest Lizard

20c would be nice.
    om mani peme hum

Next wave uptrend is activated should soon see new recent high as the full management is increasing holdings