sharetrader
Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

They estimate EBITDA for 2019 at 13.3 m. They say 2020 will have discontinued activities impacting but some Aus income and I hope a better performance from NZ. Maybe an EBITDA of 20m is possible for 2020 allowing say 1cps div or 9.7 m. Thus a 15c share price would translate to a 6.7% net div yield. PE is harder to assess as I'm unsure on depn, Fixed asset write offs and tax payable for 2020. If the march 2021 year has no legacy issues and Aus is making a full contribution then maybe a net profit of 20m is possible. We will benefit from low interest rates on our 30m of debt. Thus eps of 2cps which on a PE of 15 translates to a SP of 30. Chris Scott and Chris Sacre and related parties appear to control EVO and with so much skin in the game and past experience at G8 I am very optimistic about the future.

Director Chris Sacre increasing holding from 37M to 47M on-market trades

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Director Chris Sacre increasing holding from 37M to 47M on-market trades
    Thats confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Thats confidence!
    Chris Sacre and Upton124 Pty Ltd...........total number held in class: 62,180,500

Details of transactions and events giving rise to substantial holding
    Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: Between 21 May 2019 and 8 July 2019, Upton124 Pty Ltd acquired shares through the following transactions:

1. Acquisition of 1,180,000 shares for NZ$0.085 per share (the consideration being NZ$100,300 in aggregate) on 17 May 2019 pursuant to the institutional entitlement
    2. Bookbuild component of the accelerated rights entitlement offer announced by Evolve Education Group Limited on 8 May 2019.
    2. Acquisition of 37,000,000 shares for NZ$0.10 per share (the consideration being NZ$3,700,000 in aggregate) on 6 June 2019 pursuant to the retail entitlement bookbuild component of the accelerated rights entitlement offer announced by Evolve Education Group Limited on 8 May 2019.
    3. Aggregated on market acquisitions of 9,010,500 shares for total consideration of NZ$1,106,627.37 between 13 and 17 June 2019.
    4. Off market acquisition of 14,990,000 shares for consideration of NZ$1,967,437.50 on 8 July 2019.

I am 'Well positioned' and much better percentage to date then SUM others

The acquisition as part of the book builds were at $0.085 and $0.10
    Average price for the June purchases NZ$0.1228
    Average price for the July off-market purchase NZ$0.13125 (or about A$0.125 and an exchange rate of just over 0.95)

The average price Chris has been prepared to pay has increased

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I need a new rule book as I have broke every rule in the old one and bought a few shares
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I need a new rule book as I have broke every rule in the old one and bought a few shares
    Would you like to enlighten us what made you interested in EVO?

There's a lot of good reasons not to be invested in Evolve - just reread some of this thread. There's also a few why it could be worth the risk. Was your reason to buy any of the following?
    The number of females in NZ aged 20 to 34 has increased 19.5% between 2013 and 2018. This could increase the NZ birth rate at some stage and result in more children needing childcare.

NZ's net migration continues to increase the NZ population in their 20's - see above.

Insiders have a lot of skin in the game - Chris Scott has a 19% stake.

Chris Scott built up G8 in Australia so he should know what he's doing in the childcare space.

While profits have been hit by declining occupancy, if this can be reversed it will cause profits to grow rapidly.

The capital raise had Salt buying rights then selling them (for a profit). This has negatively impacted on the share price.

Insiders recently bought - Director Chris Sacre has increased his stake to 6.387% including $3m of on/off market purchases during June/July

The new director Hamish Stevens has been involved with the institute of directors since Nov 2012 and would therefore be fully aware of careful due-diligence before associating yourself with a new company. He obviously sees a worthwhile risk/reward balance on being associated with Evolve.

Guru

So you could go & play with the kids?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

"Anyone who dislikes children and dogs can not be all bad" to misquote somebody (probably W C Fields)

Having read the FY19 report and post the capital raise what I see is a well capitalised company which is essentially profitable being run by people with skin in the game and a good track record in this field.

I believe at the current market price the risk/reward profile is net reward and so I bought some shares so that I will keep a close eye on where it goes.

And if it looks like it is on the up I will buy a decent stake.
    om mani peme hum