sharetrader
Page 28 of 104 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes I stand corrected.!
    Good call though

As you say pays to read Annual Reports (and presentations etc) and get a feel for the 'body language' eh
    Last edited by winner69; 17-08-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is your girlfriend still involved?
    LOL My sister in law would be mortified if you called her my girlfriend as would my brother !
    Yeap she's still chipping away at the coalface now managing one of their center's. Seems happy enough there now and was talking about buying some shares when we got together last Christmas. Had a mid winter Chrissy pot luck lunch there recently and no mention of shares then so I hope for her sake it was just the liquor doing the talking earlier.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-08-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL My sister in law would be mortified if you called her my girlfriend as would my brother !
    Yeap she's still chipping away at the coalface now managing one of their center's. Seems happy enough there now and was talking about buying some shares when we got together last Christmas. Had a mid winter Chrissy pot luck lunch there recently and no mention of shares then so I hope for her sake it was just the liquor doing the talking earlier.
    Sorry mate - I was referring to that favourite director you are enamoured with

LOL that's funny then. Yeah I think she's still on the board.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Oh no.!! Please don't get him started on her again.He must have worn the record out.!!!...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Oh no.!! Please don't get him started on her again.He must have worn the record out.!!!...lol.
    LOL yes I did.

percy

Thank goodness for that.!!..lol.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://nzx.com/files/attachments/258548.pdf

I thought Evolve was a growth company?
    You know its not great when they talk about how revenue increased 10% but very little mention of how last years profit compares to this years... which was only up 1.5%
    (EPS has "jumped" from 8.8 cps to 8.9 cps)
    Surely I'm not reading this right?
    Clearly not a growth company (posted 22 May 2017), no wonder forsyth suddenly and unexpectedly removed this from their conviction list.

Carnage at the open ....

........a dead cat bounce coming ......no not worth it even if there is seeing EVO a sin stock ...and a dog .....but then if I ignore might be worth a little punt later inthe day .....mignt get even more to put on WINX in Aussie

Carnage at the open ....

........a dead cat bounce coming ......no not worth it even if there is seeing EVO a sin stock ...and a dog .....but then if I ignore might be worth a little punt later inthe day .....mignt get even more to put on WINX in Aussie
    Not sure whether there is enough liquidity to ride a dead cat ... but who am I to judge . Might be safer anyway to invest in stocks which point upwards for sound fundamental reasons ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)