sharetrader
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Carnage at the open ....

........a dead cat bounce coming ......no not worth it even if there is seeing EVO a sin stock ...and a dog .....but then if I ignore might be worth a little punt later inthe day .....mignt get even more to put on WINX in Aussie
    Looking back it appears the all time low was 81 cents. Could see that tested soon and we could see this plumb all new lows and to be quite frank I think that's warranted.
    The business model doesn't really appear to work very well as predicted by some on here a long time ago.
    Remember as posted on 22 May 2017 this has net negative NTA of 25 cps as at balance date and all this money they're paying for goodwill for new acquisitions doesn't really appear to be a strategy that's paying dividends does it.

They say they're confident they can restore profitability but we've heard that sort of song before with companies like VIL and CAV (to name just two) haven't we !
    Call me a hardened cynic but I see an awful lot of potential with this one, to the downside !
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-08-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

jeez - share price in the 70's

Resisted the temptation on Friday and loaded up on WINX in Australia instead. Solid return

Maybe get tempted in the 60's

Market seems riddled with the carcasses of education / child care wannabes over the years - has there ever been a successful one
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Yes.........Kidicorp.

Resisted the temptation on Friday and loaded up on WINX in Australia instead. Solid return

Market seems riddled with the carcasses of education / child care wannabes over the years - has there ever been a successful one
    I think you can afford to be patient with this one. Could be worth a punt somewhere in the 50's if you think their business model has any real merit.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

This ones starting to pop up on my radar, with FY18 NPAT still forecasted to be between 14-15 mill, and a 2.5c divi. I'll be surprised if this goes into the 60's without further bad news, but hey i won't complain if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    This ones starting to pop up on my radar, with FY18 NPAT still forecasted to be between 14-15 mill, and a 2.5c divi. I'll be surprised if this goes into the 60's without further bad news, but hey i won't complain if it does.
    Good one Joe

It'll cycle from a low (somewhere) to a buck a couple of times over the next few years .....like you worth keeping an eye on and playing with as opportunities arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Percy - Whats your prediction for the share price at the time of the next dividend?
    Mitch got swayed by a few on this forum in January and bought in (probably over $1.10).

This was his last post

Hope he still not holding

EVO did look so promising back then .... but was never really worth $1.10 plus

percy

=1]EVO did look so promising back then .... but was never really worth $1.10 plus [/SIZE]
    Craigs last Nov had a target price of $1.33 when EVO was trading at $1.04,and in May this year they altered their target price to $1.20.
    Forbar's target price was $1.38..
    I made a mistake buying into this story,and was very lucky to escape with both a very good profit and a dividend.
    I am very hard on companies who do not do what they say they will do ,and prefer to have a portfolio of achievers.
    It does off course take time to see whether a new listing is a winner or a loser.EVO talked the talk at their agm,but have failed to deliver.
    I think it is part of being an investor,you have to face up to your mistakes quickly.It is not just buying,but selling also.
    Last edited by percy; 21-08-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Meanwhile over the ditch, G8.ASX has had a fairly decent year or two doing essentially the same thing EVO has done.

The case for investing in EVO at the present value is not all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Craigs last Nov had a target price of $1.33 when EVO was trading at $1.04,and in May this year they altered their target price to $1.20.
    Forbar's target price was $1.38..
    I made a mistake buying into this story,and was very lucky to escape with both a very good profit and a dividend.
    I am very hard on companies who do not do what they say they will do ,and prefer to have a portfolio of achievers.
    It does off course take time to see whether a new listing is a winner or a loser.EVO talked the talk at their agm,but have failed to deliver.
    I think it is part of being an investor,you have to face up to your mistakes quickly.It is not just buying,but selling also.
    Good post and something new investors can learn from. With new listings they either produce results or produce excuses. Back winners not excuse makers.

Edit HUGE volume today 22.7 million shares with a vwap of only 75.08 cents per share. I am not surprised at all to see this test all time previous lows and fail. Investors are very "brave" to be holding this one I reckon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-08-2017 at 04:52 PM.