sharetrader
Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Edit HUGE volume today 22.7 million shares with a vwap of only 75.08 cents per share. I am not surprised at all to see this test all time previous lows and fail. Investors are very "brave" to be holding this one I reckon.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, thats more than 12% of the EVO shares dumped at an al time low in 1 day.
    Beagle what is going on, your fine nose should be able to sniff out the finer details.
    I suspected issues some time ago but not of this magnitude.
    Last edited by forest; 22-08-2017 at 06:07 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good post and something new investors can learn from. With new listings they either produce results or produce excuses. Back winners not excuse makers.

Edit HUGE volume today 22.7 million shares with a vwap of only 75.08 cents per share. I am not surprised at all to see this test all time previous lows and fail. Investors are very "brave" to be holding this one I reckon.
    Be interesting seeing who the brave buyer is.
    Well I take it someone must have brought them?....lol.

Yes someone stepped up to the plate and got their boots filled that's for sure !
    There will have to be some SSH notices posted soon Forest. What I find quite surprising and I'd has at a guess others do too, is that just a 2% shift in child occupancy rate and look at the dramatic impact on the bottom line !...and all this time we thought it was just airlines that were sensitive to load factors lol
    Very early on in this thread some on here including Forest and I raised concerns about the standard of care, food and heating and suggested that some of the privately run operators being taken over would suffer under a corporatized model as parents are no fools when it comes to the wellbeing of their precious little darlings and sure enough the chooks appear to have come home to roost.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-08-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes someone stepped up to the plate and got their boots filled that's for sure !
    There will have to be some SSH notices posted soon Forest. What I find quite surprising and I'd has at a guess others do too, is that just a 2% shift in child occupancy rate and look at the dramatic impact on the bottom line !...and all this time we thought it was just airlines that were sensitive to load factors lol
    To me it feels like we are not getting the full story, I am observing this one with a lot of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    To me it feels like we are not getting the full story, I am observing this one with a lot of interest.
    Yes I agree 100%. Something definitely smell's off and my nose says there's more trouble coming. Saying they are confident that by FY19 things will be all back to normal and fine and dandy...well they would say that wouldn't they ! Downgrades come in three's until proven otherwise !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Bring back Norah........................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bring back Norah........................lol.
    Thanks mate, the best laugh I've had all day !

Investor

Be interesting seeing who the brave buyer is.
    Well I take it someone must have brought them?....lol.
    Yes, ACC did buy them by the looks...

https://nzx.com/companies/EVO/announcements/306002

percy

Comings and goings.
    Regal Funds. buying.
    Salt Funds ...buying
    ACC,buying and selling.?
    Milford.......Selling.
    Percy..........Sold.
    Alan Wham CEO going.

Comings and goings.
    Regal Funds. buying.
    Salt Funds ...buying
    ACC,buying and selling.?
    Milford.......Selling.
    Percy..........Sold.
    Alan Wham CEO going.
    This is not looking good Alan Wham is so keen to go he can not even wait for a replacement CEO to take his place.