sharetrader
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    This is not looking good Alan Wham is so keen to go he can not even wait for a replacement CEO to take his place.
    Quite astutely noted. In a normal situation they are happy to hang around and help the replacement find their feet.
    I think he was actually fired or there is so much animosity between him and the board he wants out with the absolute minimum contractually obligated period.
    A sign that it might be easier said than done restoring this company to its former state of profitability ?
    What has our friend Balance often observed...oh yes that's right...downgrades comes in three's !
    More trouble ahead I reckon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-08-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Norah coming back as CEO..? ...lol.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Norah coming back as CEO..? ...lol.
    Think she might be too busy with that Australian outfit she is with.

Spoke at the NZSA conference, had some interesting things to say. (nothing about Evolve though)

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/evolve...rning-b-206935

Great post by former legendary poster on here Crackity, (scroll down after the article to the second comment)
    Definitely food for thought for anyone contemplating catching this falling knife.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-08-2017 at 02:43 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    jeez - share price in the 70's

Resisted the temptation on Friday and loaded up on WINX in Australia instead. Solid return

Maybe get tempted in the 60's

Market seems riddled with the carcasses of education / child care wannabes over the years - has there ever been a successful one
    Closed at a new all time low of 70 cents. You might get your first opportunity tomorrow in the 60's and you won't get any competitive buying pressure from me, (maybe at 50 cents ?)

Jacinda is doing wonders for the EVO share price

Could be the star of the NZX next year - no problems with declining occupancy levels I reckon
    Last edited by winner69; 12-09-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Could be the star of the NZX next year - no problems with declining occupancy levels I reckon
    I will leave it to you and your bowling club chums, to "let's do this" here,while I do it elsewhere.!

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/nation...cid=spartandhp

What if she doesn't get in ? National could govern alone or with Winston Peter's who has basically called Taxcinda out on her tax "committee of so called experts" and said tell us now.
    Leaving the election result aside which is of course speculative, what we do know is there has been a downgrade and a very swift CEO exit.
    Downgrades comes in three's, you know that mate.

Spose 2nd half still on track to be much stronger even though they don’t say so

https://stocknessmonster.com/news-it...=NZSE&N=309903
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Spose 2nd half still on track to be much stronger even though they don’t say so

https://stocknessmonster.com/news-it...=NZSE&N=309903
    I find it interesting, (even if nobody else does) that they are not reiterating that second half will be stronger and think the market would have appreciated the comfort such a statement would provide.