sharetrader
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

It is similar to tegel. A well takeover target

An interesting crossing reported today. 1,919,575 shares crossed at $0.53 just before close. The trade represents just over $1m (or 1% of the company). EVO hasn't traded above 50c for the last few days so someone wanted to buy a chunk of shares and was prepared to pay a modest premium on the current low-volume market price to do it.

Incidentally, there hasn't been a 2m+ trade day since May. I wonder if this on-again off-again takeover rumour is back on-again?

Half year ebitda down heaps on pcp ...bad
    Full year guidance only marginally lower than guidance ..not that bad
    Turn around in progress ....good stuff eh
    Seem to have a lot of G8 people on good ...excellent?
    No divie ."what a surprise
    $32m impairment ....bought something good they stuffed up big time

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...478/291370.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

New Directors and CEO have a LOT of work ahead of them. Action plan looks okay but previous management including Norah have done a lot of damage and staff morale is extremely low. Had a good chat to my sister in law about Evolve on the weekend. Can't put any of that on this forum because it would breech her privacy but read my previous comments, nothing much has changed. Turning this around is going to be like turning the Titanic around which had a design flaw in that its rudders were too small for the ship. I note multiple parties have effectively walked away after having a look and it remains in a downtrend. Dividend cut to zero. Good luck to shareholders.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-11-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

I know one of the employees who was onboard at the float , he didn't say too much but didn't stay around too long, doesn't suffer fools etc, know what I mean.

One thing I have learnt , roll ups don't work, read egos etc, EVO was a roll up from what I understand .

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/0...s-guidancehtml
    Under the pump from their bankers too...oh dear.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Big dump on the close, banks will be getting worried ( as will S Hers ! )

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Big dump on the close, banks will be getting worried ( as will S Hers ! )
    Might have to have a name change soon to Devolve Fully deserving of penny dreadful status in my opinion.

Guru

Im picking the EVO has turned the corner with the implimentation of the recently announced changes and it could be one of the shares for this year, to that end I have dipped my toes in today.

I continue to hear bad things from the coalface.