sharetrader
Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221
Results 3,301 to 3,303 of 3303

Thread: Harmoney

Default Interesting Overseas

Goldman Sachs developed and launched a digital only consumer loan product, Marcus, which lent US$1b within the 12 months in the US. https://www.marcus.com/us/en

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I have the site open most of the day and I'm struggling to find enough decent loans to stop my balance growing. I'm wondering whether or not to start putting it into something else, but my LC account is in a similar situation.
    Anyone have any information on whether this is seasonal? I seem to recall a similar problem this time last year. Loans do seem to increase in the months leading up to the holidays, is this just a seasonal lull?

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    Anyone have any information on whether this is seasonal? I seem to recall a similar problem this time last year. Loans do seem to increase in the months leading up to the holidays, is this just a seasonal lull?
    Haven't been in long enough to know if it's seasonal but like you I'm struggling to lend much. Autolend was missing loans that fit my criteria so I asked Harmoney why, and was told that it was to do with the 20% cap on autolend and the ratio of funds available vs outstanding principal (used by Harmoney to select priority [higher ratio gets priority]). My ratio is nearly 10% which is high I believe, so this tends to suggest that most lenders are in the same boat. I also note that some loans are taken down well before they reach 100% which I suspect indicates Harmoney/Heartland etc. are grabbing them.
    Autolend statistics show that we're going through a very low phase (refer attached screenshot). The question is why?
    ScreenHunt.jpg