sharetrader
Page 423 of 465 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Fantastic

Invested more in 15 minutes then the whole of February!

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    Hopefully this morning is representative of the retail marketplace going forward..

Attachment 10399
    bugger, missed that!!

Anybody else's arrears just take a significant step up? Thinking they took a holiday from processing anything from middle of last week and are now catching up on the backlog.

My arrears started growing a few weeks ago - about the time Harmoney started investing it's own money and, seemingly, marketing redraws to my borrowers. Any significance in extra effort in one direction and an observed phenomenon in another?

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    My arrears started growing a few weeks ago - about the time Harmoney started investing it's own money and, seemingly, marketing redraws to my borrowers. Any significance in extra effort in one direction and an observed phenomenon in another?
    I have no significant change in amount in arrears between now and a year ago.

Arrears rising for me too, even though my invested capital has reduced by more than a quarter, and I haven't made any changes to compensate for my substantially fallen lending

yeah, nah

Since the start of this year there have been less than 10 loans (on average) per day available for retail investors (by my reckoning about 7.25 but say 10 for ease of calculating).

If you apply a bit of a rough projection on that number of loans, the maximum amount that can be invested (at $25 per loan) for a year is in the order of [10 / 2 * 365 * 0.66 * 25 - see below assumptions] $30,000. If you take into account that a number of loans are missed due to them disappearing quite quickly these days and individuals availability - say half, that leaves around $15,000 maximum investment for a 12 month period.

Not really much of an investment opportunity at this rate...

Just thinking aloud since things have been so quiet

Assumptions:
    * Taking 1 loan in 2 to match selection criteria (large variation in this number)
    * A third of loans paid off per year (probably more, but most seem to agree this is about right)

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Not really much of an investment opportunity at this rate...
    Not for the peers.

At this level it's a slow wind-down for those who got in early and a waste of time for new investors. I am trying to ride it out in the hope that listing will increase again but at some point my patience will be exhausted. Shame, I had high hopes for P2P.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    At this level it's a slow wind-down for those who got in early and a waste of time for new investors. I am trying to ride it out in the hope that listing will increase again but at some point my patience will be exhausted. Shame, I had high hopes for P2P.
    My uninvested funds are now at 27% of outstanding principal. That's not sustainable, especially as I get only a couple of autolends a week, even at this level.