Hello! New to the forum! I just wanted to point out something I discovered recently about the dashboard RAR. I tried doing a bit of an analysis on the dashboard RAR compared to a calculated RAR using their methodology. I obviously couldn't. But I emailed Harmoney to figure out why and found out that they actually calculate RAR using actual interest receipts in real time so they can (if they wanted) pull a real time RAR figure for you.

I also found out that the two RAR (dashboard vs calculated) were different but only slightly. The kicker was that they put your charge off amounts on the dashboard before they show up in your RAR which led me to believe my RAR included the charge offs. It could be that it didn't occur to me to sense check my RAR but I thought I'd share my experience.

Now on to my main question. TAX. The new taxation period is coming and I was wondering how you guys disclosed your charge offs on your tax return last year. There hasn't been any guidance from IRD but many articles by the accounting firms. The official stand is that you can only recognise charge offs if you are in the business of investing in loans. There are a number of rules and precedence that have been set but really is up to each persons circumstances. How have you guys recognised P2P loan charge offs?