sharetrader
Page 359 of 465 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    I decided to crunch some numbers again, to be honest this time i did not come up with anything particularly useful compared to in the past

Portfolio Age

Average days since investment all loans 693.57 days

Average age of active loan 493.26 days
    Average age of Active F Grade Loan 657.68 days
    Average age of Active E Grade Loan 595 days
    Average age of Active D Grade Loan 476 days
    Average age of Active C Grade Loan 410.19

Average Age of "Current" Loan 483.86 Days
    Average Age of "Arrears" Loan 602.79 Days

Oldest Loan 1301 Days
    Oldest Active Loan 1297 Days

Average Interest rate All Active loans 24.7%
    Average Interest rate Arrears Status 27.95%
    Average interest rate Current Status 24.53%

Income to repayment Ratios Average ( Monthly Repayment / Borrower Income or Combined Income )

All loans 8.33%
    Paid Off 7.74%
    Current 9.29%
    Arrears 8.99%
    Charged off 7.89%
    Debt Sold 7.17%

F Grade 9.51%
    E Grade 7.1%
    D Grade 8.52%
    C Grade 9.52%
    Looks like your higher grades have a much higher repayment ratio.

With that grade mix the defaults should be much higher compared to those investing in the midgrades. What is your default as a % of loans lent?

Using platform averages, you should be generating Defaults of 11% over the lifetime (any better and you're beating the average). Can also apply static loss to work out roughly how you are currently tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    Looks like your higher grades have a much higher repayment ratio.

With that grade mix the defaults should be much higher compared to those investing in the midgrades. What is your default as a % of loans lent?

Using platform averages, you should be generating Defaults of 11% over the lifetime (any better and you're beating the average). Can also apply static loss to work out roughly how you are currently tracking.
    Net Charged-Off Principal as % of Loan investments Funded is 7.14%

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Net Charged-Off Principal as % of Loan investments Funded is 7.14%
    FYI - My data on that grade mix.

Attachment 9878

yeah, nah

Default Historical Annual Default Rates

Not sure how new this is:

defaults.jpg

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors/default-rates

The height of the Light Blue area minus the height of the Dark Blue area on the bottom graph gives an indication of where the best ROI is (note that 2018 is incomplete so best removed when viewing the bottom graph).

Edit: The area difference doesn't give the ROI as I suggested - Default Rates can't be subtracted from Interest Rates for obvious reasons...Doh!
    Last edited by myles; 30-08-2018 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Not sure how new this is:

defaults.jpg

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors/default-rates

The height of the Light Blue area minus the height of the Dark Blue area on the bottom graph gives an indication of where the best ROI is (note that 2018 is incomplete so best removed when viewing the bottom graph).

Edit: The area difference doesn't give the ROI as I suggested - Default Rates can't be subtracted from Interest Rates for obvious reasons...Doh!
    Cheers for that. Some really useful information. Never realised HM was supplying that. Just need some decent loans to invest in now.

Interesting to see that the average results for the individual years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (with the exception of grade F) are all significantly worse then the forecasted defaults.

Early repayments are coming in the fastest I have ever seen over the last 3 days,
    Equivalent of 40 full Notes repaid - and I almost never invest more then 4 notes per loan

I notice all 4 loans listed at the moment are rewrites
    Attachment 9885

yep, definately hard to find quality loans at the moment. And those default rate figures I hadn't seen before. Grade F originated in 2015, 28.6% cumulative default rate, with half of that in the first year. F that!

This is good as I'm trying to get my money out.

Is anyone interested in buying my Harmoney account? I'm buying a house (the wife says we have to 'trade up').
    I have approx $60k in there making 14.50% at present. Mostly older B4-D2 plus some other randoms in the A and E. No F. F that! All bar one investment was made before June 1 2018. $320 in arrears, about 1400 loans to pay out.
    It would take you an eternity to get $60k invested, plus there are very few good loans around right now. I was going to let this run out and just pull my money out gradually, but if someone's keen on making me an offer and reaping the next 3-4 years' interest in a well-curated list of loans, PM me.