Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
This is great Myles- awesome work putting it all together.

Can I get you to double-check the Rewrite graph? (Am I reading it correctly that 0/6610 have defaulted?)

Included in the dataset should be this loan, which although it had 0 successful payments before being re-written, still got classified by Harmoney as a Re-write. So there should be at least 1 on that graph? (It should have been included in the orders.csv uploaded by 'Wilma@Bedrock.Flinstones', yesterday afternoon)

LAI-00091286.jpg

**edit**

I've gone and looked at the csv, and it looks as though Harmoney have adjusted the 'Previous Loan Pay-off (re-write) column to N/A, whereas in the Harmoney portal/dashboard under reports, it shows this loan was in fact a re-write. I get the feeling that the re-write info on charged off loans is unreliable, it looks to me as though the re-write info shown in the csv changes once the status goes from in-arrears -> charged off.

LAI-00091286(csv).jpg
I just had a quick look at my defaults in HM reports on the website. Of the last 10 charge-offs, 6 had indicated that they were re-writes but had 0 successful payments and 0 remaining payments. Maybe HM just "zeroize" the re-writes when loans are charge-off. So maybe the conclusion that re-writes are safer investments is not correct after all.