sharetrader
Page 345 of 465 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    I wonder at which point they breach Nz advertising standards?
    Only 15% of money is funded p2p by investors yet the marketing implies otherwise.
    Is the marketing beginning to push boundaries?
    Perhaps HM are taking advantage of a loophole in the FMA's p2p lending license which I don't think it requires that a certain number of loans must be made available to the retail investors. HM will continue to drip feed a few loans to the retail lenders here and there while using the marketing bonus of being a p2p lender to attract borrowers for their wholesale investors while at the same reducing the resources required for dealing with questions and demands from lots of small retail lenders. And that's smart business.

Default AMOUNT IN AREARS almost double

Just notice today that my "Amount in Arrears" is almost $2000. All along it was around the $1000 mark and mostly about $990+. Anyone else had their arrear figures doubled today?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Just notice today that my "Amount in Arrears" is almost $2000. All along it was around the $1000 mark and mostly about $990+. Anyone else had their arrear figures doubled today?
    Mine roughly doubled as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    Mine roughly doubled as well.
    Same for me

Mine's up 7 times the usual

Yup same here guys - from 9:00 am to 11:00 am mine went up 300% $amount 225% errant loan no.s Awaiting a reply from my email. Hopefully we will all be better informed soon

Quote Originally Posted by rsmckee View Post
    Yup same here guys - from 9:00 am to 11:00 am mine went up 300% $amount 225% errant loan no.s Awaiting a reply from my email. Hopefully we will all be better informed soon
    Mine also looks to have about doubled

Mine has shot up over 600% since y'day

Seems to be HM have finally fixed a bug.

Previously the "Amount in Arrears" did not reconcile against HM export report. Where the arrears total could be found by filtering for Column C - "Status" = "Arrears" or Column W "Amount in Arrears"

The reported value in the dashboard now equates to the reported value. Mine is showing what it should be.

Provided this is what has been done, I'd view this as a good change. Although may be a shock to some - if were relying on the dashboard figure for their arrears total.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    Seems to be HM have finally fixed a bug.
    It's only taken them 3 years to fix this major software bug. Now that their business model has mostly shifted away from retail lenders HM are quite happy to show the true amount in arrears on the dashboard. Is this a coincidence or dodgy business practice?
    There has been no communication from HM explaining this major screw up. Are they trying to sweep this one under the carpet?