sharetrader
Page 326 of 465 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

Are you sure it's account based? Could it be the display size you are using? If you reduce the size of the display (i.e. not full screen or mobile/tablet display), parts of the interface disappear due to lack of space - standard Ruby on Rails dynamic interface thing I think.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Are you sure it's account based? Could it be the display size you are using? If you reduce the size of the display (i.e. not full screen or mobile/tablet display), parts of the interface disappear due to lack of space - standard Ruby on Rails dynamic interface thing I think.

This, always visible on desktop, never see it on phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    This, always visible on desktop, never see it on phone.
    I see it on one account, and not on the other- using the same laptop, same browser etc. Always found it strange it would show on one account and not the other.

Could the display settings be different for each account, and therefore what I "think" is account based is in actual fact display based (just the accounts have different display settings?)

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I'm full screen on both - 1920x1080

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I'm full screen on both - 1920x1080
    I've never seen it on my account - I have a company account rather than a personal account. I wonder if that makes a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    I've never seen it on my account - I have a company account rather than a personal account. I wonder if that makes a difference?
    FWIW- on my 'personal' account, I see it. And my company account, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Good point. That is the only difference between my accounts, too. I wonder why that would make a difference.

household-lies.jpg
    LAI-00130176

Purpose: Household Items

Borrower comments: This loan will enable me to free up some finances to start an online marketing business. This is my first time as a business owner and I'm really looking forward to launching it and making it successful. Lots of time and research has gone into this.

Doesn't Harmoney frigging check this? This is why I don't do auto invest.
    Last edited by darrenc; 16-05-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: added image

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    household-lies.jpg
    LAI-00130176

Purpose: Household Items

Borrower comments: This loan will enable me to free up some finances to start an online marketing business. This is my first time as a business owner and I'm really looking forward to launching it and making it successful. Lots of time and research has gone into this.

Doesn't Harmoney frigging check this? This is why I don't do auto invest.
    I guess in the end it doesn't matter - the borrowers can write any story they want and it's impossible for anyone to check it out. In the case of the loan you refer to, she could have said nothing at all or instead lied about the loan's purpose. What concerns me more is the outrageous income claims that some loans have - people earning $15k after tax per month and needing to borrow $10k @ 20%+ for a holiday. Then they default with no chance of any recovery. How does that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    FWIW- on my 'personal' account, I see it. And my company account, I don't.
    same here. it appears in my personal account but not in the company one.