sharetrader
Page 433 of 465 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    Anybody else getting the red "Not you but us" message all the time this morning ? (ie not the normal every so often)
    Aye, me too

Yes. I'm unable to purchase a single note in any loan.

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    Anybody else getting the red "Not you but us" message all the time this morning ? (ie not the normal every so often)

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    Yes. I'm unable to purchase a single note in any loan.
    Seems fixed now.

Yesterday was the first time in my 4 years membership that Harmoney have not paid fund withdrawls to my bank account.
    The money is still sitting in "uncleared withdrawals", lucky I wasn't relying on payment this time.
    Does anyone else have this problem??

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Yesterday was the first time in my 4 years membership that Harmoney have not paid fund withdrawls to my bank account.
    The money is still sitting in "uncleared withdrawals", lucky I wasn't relying on payment this time.
    Does anyone else have this problem??
    They have a new message on their site about lender balances when you login in and get your rar rating.

Anyone else had an email from Harmoney asking for explanation (and proof) of how your investment was financed? Short of a forensic analysis of the last 30+ years of my financial life I am stumped on how to proceed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Anyone else had an email from Harmoney asking for explanation (and proof) of how your investment was financed? Short of a forensic analysis of the last 30+ years of my financial life I am stumped on how to proceed!
    Haven't received one. Personally, all this money laundering rubbish should be ignored - deposits to Harmoney's bank account came from another bank account so why explain the last leg of a series of transactions.

I'm in the process of opening a new account with Harmoney, and that's one of the questions in the application form, and I'm guessing they won't be ignoring it if I don't offer a satisfactory explanation for fear of the FMA.

I'm going to use a recently expired Term Deposit as evidence of "wealth".

They haven't asked that question of my existing Harmoney accounts which are several years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickens View Post
    I'm in the process of opening a new account with Harmoney, and that's one of the questions in the application form, and I'm guessing they won't be ignoring it if I don't offer a satisfactory explanation for fear of the FMA.

I'm going to use a recently expired Term Deposit as evidence of "wealth".

They haven't asked that question of my existing Harmoney accounts which are several years old.
    I was told a bank statement would not be sufficient evidence. You need to go back a step to prove how the fund were originated eg if from rent then provide tenancy agreement and ownership documents. But then how do you prove that you bought the property with honest money etc etc. Orwellian!

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Yes, I received one. A real pain in the ass to reply... Quite a bit of tooing and froing. It is all courtesy of Uncle Sam imposing its might on all other countries. Talk about world domination. Same thing if you try to open a business bank account too.