sharetrader
Page 357 of 465 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

A B2 loan on Harmoney today. Income type = Home (8424 per month). I've not noticed "Home" as an income type before and a quick search through site I couldn't find a description. Has anyone seen a fuller description of this income type?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    A B2 loan on Harmoney today. Income type = Home (8424 per month). I've not noticed "Home" as an income type before and a quick search through site I couldn't find a description. Has anyone seen a fuller description of this income type?
    Possibly renting out a property they own?

yeah, nah

Default Employment Status

Working from home would be my best guess. The graph below shows the available Employment Status options:

EmploymentStatus.jpg

Thanks Both. Yes, as always, I'm left wondering about the quality of even the small amount of information provided by Harmoney. oh well, I guess I should be grateful that they even provided a loan for me to consider, after the whales have had their feed of course.

One of my loans with income "home" is renting. Myles guess would be mine.

Think I need my eyes checked, a B2 with 2 defaults wanting a holiday care of the good folk at HM

Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    One of my loans with income "home" is renting. Myles guess would be mine.

Think I need my eyes checked, a B2 with 2 defaults wanting a holiday care of the good folk at HM

Capture.JPG
    Residential state: Other.. So, two defaults, a 6 month rewrite and living out of the back of a van?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Residential state: Other.. So, two defaults, a 6 month rewrite and living out of the back of a van?
    Judging by the length of time it's been sitting there the institutions must be leaving it for the mugs to fill...

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Judging by the length of time it's been sitting there the institutions must be leaving it for the mugs to fill...
    Eh? If it makes it to the retail side the institutions never saw it. Loans get allocated to either the institutional pool or the retail pool, they don't get put into both.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Eh? If it makes it to the retail side the institutions never saw it. Loans get allocated to either the institutional pool or the retail pool, they don't get put into both.
    Ahhh...that explains why I'm seeing so few decent loans on the site! Now I understand!!!

Withdrawing all my funds from Harmoney as it becomes available and investing it in Simplicity Funds. Harmoney has now become a waste of time IMHO.