sharetrader
Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282
Results 4,216 to 4,226 of 4226

Thread: Harmoney

  1. #4216
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    I'm at 4.9% recoveries/charged off.
    Mine is at about 2.7%. It will all depend on the grade of loans we take. I think a written off A loan would have better chance of recovery than an F loan.

    Having said that I do not think HM is that active in recovery and a big portion of my "recoveries" is probably from them selling off the bad loans.

  2. #4217
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.15.32 PM.pngIve been watching it wind down all day today but now "0 loans in 24 hours"

  3. #4218
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.15.32 PM.pngIve been watching it wind down all day today but now "0 loans in 24 hours"
    Loan application qualtiy must have improved.. not a single ****ty loan to load off to retail investors.

  4. #4219
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Hopefully this morning is representative of the retail marketplace going forward..

    loans.jpg

  5. #4220
    yeah, nah
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    448

    Default

    buy.png
    No words...

  6. #4221
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Fantastic

    Invested more in 15 minutes then the whole of February!

  7. #4222
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    Hopefully this morning is representative of the retail marketplace going forward..

    loans.jpg
    bugger, missed that!!

  8. #4223
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Anybody else's arrears just take a significant step up? Thinking they took a holiday from processing anything from middle of last week and are now catching up on the backlog.

  9. #4224
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    131

    Default

    My arrears started growing a few weeks ago - about the time Harmoney started investing it's own money and, seemingly, marketing redraws to my borrowers. Any significance in extra effort in one direction and an observed phenomenon in another?

  10. #4225
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    My arrears started growing a few weeks ago - about the time Harmoney started investing it's own money and, seemingly, marketing redraws to my borrowers. Any significance in extra effort in one direction and an observed phenomenon in another?
    I have no significant change in amount in arrears between now and a year ago.

  11. #4226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    , , New Zealand.
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Arrears rising for me too, even though my invested capital has reduced by more than a quarter, and I haven't made any changes to compensate for my substantially fallen lending

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •