sharetrader
Page 380 of 465 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    Data pool would benefit from contributions by early lenders like RMJH, 777, harvey specter, or Halebop, if they are still around.
    Very happy to share, must be about 7000 loans including closed in my history. Do I just download the entire history to CSV and use the link to dropbox provided by Myles? Presumably it's easy enough to weed out duplicate loans found in the other data sets. cheers R

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    Data pool would benefit from contributions by early lenders like RMJH, 777, harvey specter, or Halebop, if they are still around.
    What data do you want? I can send in the report as produced by Harmoney if that would help.

I invested from 30/10/14 and started extracting myself from the system in July 2016. 160 loans averaging $250/loan

Only one loan left. A 60 month one which has 13 months to go.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Very happy to share, must be about 7000 loans including closed in my history. Do I just download the entire history to CSV and use the link to dropbox provided by Myles? Presumably it's easy enough to weed out duplicate loans found in the other data sets. cheers R
    From the main Harmoney dashboard select [REPORTS] across the top and when the [Lending] page comes up you should see a big blue [Export] button above the counter on the right. When you click on that you'll get an email shortly after (could be 10 minutes) with a csv file attached. Just download that csv file (something like orders-report-1234567890-123456.csv) and rename it to just orders.csv. Then select the Drop Box link from my original post and follow those detail to upload the orders.csv file.

At this point in time, with my loans included there are around 24000 loans in total with around 16000 unique loans.

Note: One of the uploads had a heap of extra commas at the end of each row - I'm guessing it was preloaded into a spread sheet and then dropped out. Best to just upload the raw csv (this didn't create a problem as the import drops any extra columns).

Thanks Myles. Data should be in Dropbox now.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I've been looking around to see what others (academics) have done to try to determine default rates - some are using a 'derived' weighting on arrears so it looks at more recent data.

Has anyone else looked into this and come up with any good options?
    Hi Myles,

This blog post at Lending Robot might be of interest..
    http://blog.lendingrobot.com/researc...-peer-lending/

**And this one:
    http://blog.lendingrobot.com/researc...ongoing-loans/

I'm hopeful (perhaps naively?) that we might be able to recreate something similar to the 'hazard curve' / 'survival function' graph with the compiled loan data.
    Last edited by alundracloud; 09-10-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: ** Added additional link

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    I'm hopeful (perhaps naively?) that we might be able to recreate something similar to the 'hazard curve' / 'survival function' graph with the compiled loan data.
    Thanks for those links, some good info in there particularly the second one.

Unfortunately I think Harmoney have stuffed the data by using the LAST_PAYMENT_DATE for dual purpose when they started selling of Debt. Will wait and see when this data set comes together, but at the end of the day I'm of the thinking that I'd prefer to use my own loan set to base my defaults on which are more representative of what I'm likely to see in future loans - work in progress, would love to try to integrate arrears somehow...

yeah, nah

The csv file that was submitted just before lunch (11:55) today that was labelled as 'fred fred - orders 2 myles.csv', which I found with a heap of extra commas on the end has a number of other issues (dates reversed, formated % signs etc.) in the data.

I really can't use this as it would take too long to go through and check what has been changed.

If this is you can you please re-upload a new csv at some stage, otherwise I'll have to drop it out of the set as I don't want to introduce unknown errors.

Just the raw csv as it's emailed directly from Harmoney is the go, don't open it in any viewers etc. first.

Thanks.

Over 20,000 unique loans to date!

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    The csv file that was submitted just before lunch (11:55) today that was labelled as 'fred fred - orders 2 myles.csv', which I found with a heap of extra commas on the end has a number of other issues (dates reversed, formated % signs etc.) in the data.

I really can't use this as it would take too long to go through and check what has been changed.

If this is you can you please re-upload a new csv at some stage, otherwise I'll have to drop it out of the set as I don't want to introduce unknown errors.

Just the raw csv as it's emailed directly from Harmoney is the go, don't open it in any viewers etc. first.

Thanks.

Over 20,000 unique loans to date!
    Myles, how many lines of data (number of loans) in the above mentioned csv file?

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Myles, how many lines of data (number of loans) in the above mentioned csv file?
    5769 including 1 line for the headings

uploaded my data if any use.

Are you able to generate default rate by cohort(6 monthly)/and grade ? And same thing for early repayments.