sharetrader
Page 410 of 465 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post

Perhaps HM have adjusted their retail vs institutional allocations in the institutions favor? But the "Retail vs Instutional Funding Mix" chart has not been updated since November....
    Of course Harmoney is overwhelming geared to pleasing its institutional big investors as that is where it gets most of the funds. It is peer-to-peer in structural name only and if you count a big business Lender as the peer of retail borrowers.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    It has been tough this Christmas period (3 - 4 months) to keep $'s in. I've slipped out to a little over $14,000 in available funds from a total principal of around $130,000. Will consider putting $'s elsewhere next Christmas as that's a fair amount not to be earning something (tough to find something that works for short term though, other than a bank with next to no return anyway.).

In less then 2 years I've received over $40,000 in interest (on $100K) - very few other investments out there with that type of return, so I'm more than happy. Just hope some advertising kicks off soon and loan numbers increase again.
    Nice results. $115k still a good amount invested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Of course Harmoney is overwhelming geared to pleasing its institutional big investors as that is where it gets most of the funds. It is peer-to-peer in structural name only and if you count a big business Lender as the peer of retail borrowers.
    To be fair HM could be adjusting to lower retail investing over the summer months. But would expect loans to come online in Feb instead of the sweet FA.

Have gone back to Squirrel Money lending to use up some excess funds, while the outlook remains shoddy.

Anyone else been having problems trying to sign in the past 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    Working fine for me. Have you tried resetting your password?

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    Try resetting your router. And switching your computer on and off. And on.

No problems using Chrome on my tablet but Explorer on my desktop doesn't even allow me to access reset.

So, this morning I received an email informing me that Harmoney's platform is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. No explanation, no notice to investors - just a finger to the peers in P2P?

I dont think you'll regret moving to Chrome
    2018 stats shows nearly everybody has.
    Even as a Microsoft engineer I use Chrome now

BrowserStats2018.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I see that the wholesale RAR is now trending very slightly upwards, while the retail RAR is still in a slow downward trend. I presume that Harmoney have changed something in favor of the wholesale investors and not made the same change for retail investors. Or is there some other explanation that I am missing?

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors...-annual-return