sharetrader
Page 340 of 465 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

There looks to have been a much larger then usual wave of writeoff's go through in the last few days.

At least some of it must have been less then 60 days arrears as the amount ive had written off was more then total balance of all loans that were 60 day+

Perhaps HM are quickly ridding themselves of rather time-wasting retail investors. HM have probably realized that servicing only a bunch of wholesale lenders rather than thousands of small retail lenders will be a much more efficient business model. Just saying! And I hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by icyfire; 12-06-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Okay, so is this my first charge off in process? Can't quite tell what this means when it has a paid off date, and an outstanding principal amount, and nothing in charged off?
    Attachment 9730

So, no days in arrears Vagabond, but still a large amount of $ when compared to last payment - seems like over 1.5 months in arrears to me. These reporting errors from Harmoney have been around from inception. I have tackled Harmoney repeatedly and keep getting promises to fix, but I doubt the will or money exists to make it happen. And if the focus is shifting from satisfying retail to satisfying wholesale investors, then there is even less likelihood of the glitches being addressed, as the latter won't be so focused on the whys but just on the net returns.

It was previously 31-60 in arrears, no idea why it says 0 now.

yeah, nah

Looks like a Paid Off loan rather than a Charged Off loan to me (could be wrong). Probably just a timing issue before everything is 'tidied up'.

Paid Off loans have the PAID-OFF DATE: field as yours does, Charged Off loans don't show the PAID-OFF DATE: field but show a CHARGED-OFF DATE: field under the CHARGE-OFFS / ARREARS section.

Still a frustrating lack of loans on the investor portal!

So, at 1439 hrs today there were four loans on the marketplace and now there is only one of them left, but the loans activity for the past 24 hours states no loans written. Conclusion: providing accurate information is not a Harmoney priority.

I logged in this morning to check if the status on that loan had changed, and discovered something interesting. On the mobile version of the interface there are a couple of other loans with interesting statuses. Like one with "current (61-90)" and current (31-60) and sure enough, last payment in April for both loans. On the fullsize interface those loans simply show as current. So apparently current can mean anything from actually current to we're about to charge it off.

I think Harmoney needs to sort their systems out pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    I logged in this morning to check if the status on that loan had changed, and discovered something interesting. On the mobile version of the interface there are a couple of other loans with interesting statuses. Like one with "current (61-90)" and current (31-60) and sure enough, last payment in April for both loans. On the fullsize interface those loans simply show as current. So apparently current can mean anything from actually current to we're about to charge it off.

I think Harmoney needs to sort their systems out pronto.
    From experience I'd say just different "Categories" of credit control

Borrowers are able to vary the terms if they suffer "unforseen financial hardship" through a formal application. HM would also no doubt vary terms on a case-to-case basis as part of their collection process.

Therefore I'd read "Current (61-90)" - to mean that collections have been renegotiated, so borrower is on track with payments, but from a lender perspective client remains 2 months behind.