Just read your previous post about how you got 14%. Your numbers are wrong in my opinion.

You make the assumption that all loans should be picked up by Auto-Lend - unless everyone has no criteria set, and everyone actually has auto-lend turned on, this can't happen! At a guess I would say that less than 14% of loans that go through match my criteria - this has nothing to do with Harmoney setting a percentage of Auto-Lend fulfilment.

As I said, I've not seen any loans that match my Auto-Lend criteria not get picked up - acknowledging that I've not been involved long, but have been watching loans closely because I have the time at the moment. I would be surprised if Harmoney have this set much below 100% (if it's not set at 100%)!

From Harmoney - How it Works:

"Loans go through the Auto-Lend engine before they hit the Marketplace. This means that users of Auto-Lend do get priority over manual lending in the Marketplace. However, the percentage of each loan that can be fulfilled with auto-lend can be set to less than 100%. Harmoney will set it based on the demand for Auto-Lend vs manual lending."

Bold added - makes logical sense to me.

And from a blog post:

"
Here’s the key takeaway: you won’t always get a note in every loan that meets your criteria. When only a certain percentage of each loan can be filled with Auto-Lend notes, and a significant proportion of our Lender database using Auto-Lend, there aren’t always enough notes available in the loan to enable such a spread.But there’s a compounding factor here that many of the general public aren’t entirely aware of:"

Which goes on to highlight peaks and troughs due to timing e.g. holiday periods etc.

I really don't see low Auto-Lend pickups being driven by Harmoney - I believe it's driven by Lenders themselves.