sharetrader
Page 211 of 465 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have just put some more funds into Harmoney, first in more than 12 months, Reason is that it is becoming quite frustrating trying to keep anywhere near fully invested over at LC and even tho I was hit pretty hard with defaults a year ago, my returns are actually better here at Harmoney. I still prefer LC so here's hoping they can attract more custom so one can keep one's funds fully employed.
    Just up on their Website!!

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have just put some more funds into Harmoney, first in more than 12 months, Reason is that it is becoming quite frustrating trying to keep anywhere near fully invested over at LC and even tho I was hit pretty hard with defaults a year ago, my returns are actually better here at Harmoney. I still prefer LC so here's hoping they can attract more custom so one can keep one's funds fully employed.
    Same here ( apart from putting funds in HM ever again ) - I never took accepting writes offs easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Same here ( apart from putting funds in HM ever again ) - I never took accepting writes offs easily.
    Strange how things work..... a few minutes after I posted re hard to invest in LC, a loan popped up while I was on line and I scored!!!
    Soolaimon

Finally got my first auto-invest with less than 1% available funds

I had around 4% available funds, have not had an auto lend since 17th December. I topped up, which took me to over 10% available funds, auto lend then kicked in, which was great, but it kept going until I was under 2%. Very surprised.

some of the monthly incomes seem dodgy

a 20-29 year old in Rotorua earning $5.5k / month AFTER tax?

Thats a $87k per year, which is really good for that age group in Rotorua...

dodgy income.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post

dodgy income.JPG
    Yes, something fishy with that one. The comment makes you think the applicant is actually in the South Island but put location as Rotorua.

LAI*00094753 this one worries me repayments 50% of income and paying a mortgage on top of that and grade B2 and a rewrite with principal more than doubling?
    Last edited by Robuste; 26-04-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post

dodgy income.JPG
    Could be working remotely in software engineering - they would easily make that money.

Hi, I have just signed up with Harmoney & just about to deposit some spare funds to invest. Just dipping my toes in at this stage but is anyone able to give advice to a newbie?

Cheers