sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

$7300 in write-offs, $43 recovered. Not exactly stellar. I was expecting it might be around the $200 mark. Most of the loans that say debt sold don't actually have any return, i.e. they were 'sold' for zero dollars.

I'm starting to pull my money now and put it into silver which I made a lot of money in a few years ago (it paid off my mortgage). It looks like it's turned and will head back up again, even though I'm at 15% for Harmoney.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    $7300 in write-offs, $43 recovered. Not exactly stellar. I was expecting it might be around the $200 mark. Most of the loans that say debt sold don't actually have any return, i.e. they were 'sold' for zero dollars.

I'm starting to pull my money now and put it into silver which I made a lot of money in a few years ago (it paid off my mortgage). It looks like it's turned and will head back up again, even though I'm at 15% for Harmoney.
    $4450 of write offs and $32 of recoveries here. This is on a $117k initial investment in split into 2 blocks 6 months apart which through withdrawals (interest + prepaids) down to $73k.

On the bright side with this "correction" in the sharemarket losing a me a bit of money, Harmoney stays consistent with its ~10% IRR after tax.