Not sure how this can be attributed to Harmoney. I suspect it's simply due to excessive investors relying on Auto-Lend with criteria too tight and perhaps to many with high Funds Available due to lack of loan availability. Has anyone actually seen a loan that meets their Auto-Lend criteria not be picked up?

I'm new to Harmoney, but haven't been running a high Funds Available to Outstanding Principle ratio (until the last 2 days) and had picked up 18 Auto-Lends in 8 days. Having recently put in significant funds (higher ratio) I haven't seen any obvious change to Auto-Lend pickup rates.

I've had lots of time to monitor loans as they come in and cherry pick the ones that 'feel' right to me outside of my Auto-Lend criteria. None that I've seen that match my Auto-Lend criteria have not been automatically picked up. Currently at just over 80 loans typically 2 or 4 notes each. I have seen (or rather didn't see) one loan get picked up by my Auto-Lend criteria that never showed up - refreshing every minute - in the Browse loans area.

I don't restrict to 36 mth terms (to me 60 mth term loans offer better value on paper as the additional 24 mths is not the danger zone). A smaller number of available 36 mth term loans and a large number of Auto-Lend criteria set with that option is going to result in limited pickups. Nothing sinister here I don't think...

If Harmoney weight Auto-Lend based on Funds Available to Outstanding Principle ratio, which is actually a sensible/fair way to do it, then the issue is more to do with too many Lenders holding too much Funds Available in their accounts. Using this method, Harmoney are trying to reduce the higher ratios, not increase them.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how they do it, what Available funds are in the total system won't change if there are no outstanding loans...