sharetrader
Page 429 of 465 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

I have never been able to calculate an arrears value equal to what Harmoney show in the dashboard summary

Often there are individual loans flagged as being in arrears but have had recent payments and, conversely, individual loans that have not had a payment for well over a month that are not flagged as being in arrears.

My individual loan arrears sum is currently $445.75, the summary dashboard value is $518.67.

The details in the 'frontend' have always been wrong and as far as I can tell are still wrong.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I have never been able to calculate an arrears value equal to what Harmoney show in the dashboard summary

Often there are individual loans flagged as being in arrears but have had recent payments and, conversely, individual loans that have not had a payment for well over a month that are not flagged as being in arrears.

My individual loan arrears sum is currently $445.75, the summary dashboard value is $518.67.

The details in the 'frontend' have always been wrong and as far as I can tell are still wrong.
    What about recovered write offs. Deduct those from the quoted write offs and see if that matches to your calculation.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    What about recovered write offs. Deduct those from the quoted write offs and see if that matches to your calculation.
    What have Recovered $ from Charged Off loans got to do with loans in arrears? [The 'Recovered' value will grow over time - arrears should only apply to 'current' loans.]

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    What have Recovered $ from Charged Off loans got to do with loans in arrears? [The 'Recovered' value will grow over time - arrears should only apply to 'current' loans.]
    What a dumb a**e I am. The old RFQ problem. My apologies. As you were.

yeah, nah

What a dumb a**e I am. The old RFQ problem. My apologies. As you were.
    Me thinks it's Harmoney that needs to apologise for their shyte 'frontend' data

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    E-mail from me & the response from Harmoney below, re. arrears......

Thank you for your email.

There was a display issue with the syncing of the front and back end display. This affected the status for certain loans on populating/updating on the front end display (from your lender account). The team had made the appropriate changes which had fixed the issue.

The correct showing status is correct. Please note, that this is only a display issue and there is no actual cash movement affected. The operations team have an actual view of the backend system to reflect the live status of loans and I can assure you that investors have been paid correctly.

I hope this clarifies things.

Kind regards,
    Yikes...that is a beautiful email. It should be framed. I know I often have front-end and back-end display issues! I don’t always know what is displayed either! Hopefully however I don’t have a team of people having a good view of my back end...

Still none the wiser if the arrears figure are correct but at least they are aware that their back end is not always in sync with their front end.

I have a tax question that might be silly but is hopefully relevant to others. I'm on a salary, and with the new IRD processes it looks like tax returns will be done automatically. That's fine, but I paid ~$1000 in service and lender fees to Harmoney this tax year, and according to Harmoney "The Service Fee or Lender Fee is deducted from repayments into the lender account and should be tax deductible." How should I go about claiming a deduction for this amount? I don't see any way to do so on the my IRD site. Do I have to wait until after the automated process is complete in August?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    I have a tax question that might be silly but is hopefully relevant to others. I'm on a salary, and with the new IRD processes it looks like tax returns will be done automatically. That's fine, but I paid ~$1000 in service and lender fees to Harmoney this tax year, and according to Harmoney "The Service Fee or Lender Fee is deducted from repayments into the lender account and should be tax deductible." How should I go about claiming a deduction for this amount? I don't see any way to do so on the my IRD site. Do I have to wait until after the automated process is complete in August?
    Don't wait for the IRD to do it. When all the information shows up on MyIRD do the return yourself. There is a selection available to claim expenses once you begin the process. I actually did my tax return the other day and manually put in all the information including my Harmoney deductions, a whopping $2.25.

Have just checked my bank account and my refund has just gone in, less than 48hours since I submitted it.
    Last edited by 777; 15-05-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Don't wait for the IRD to do it. When all the information shows up on MyIRD do the return yourself. There is a selection available to claim expenses once you begin the process. I actually did my tax return the other day and manually put in all the information including my Harmoney deductions, a whopping $2.25.

Have just checked my bank account and my refund has just gone in, less than 48hours since I submitted it.
    Via the "Claim expenses related to your income -> Add non-business expense" function on myIR?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    Via the "Claim expenses related to your income -> Add non-business expense" function on myIR?
    Yep. That's it.