Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
That's true but as I only need C and D loans at the moment, my filter was set to invest in those. I'm happy doing everything manually again and the one loan with 7 enquiries won't be too much of an impact.
I've had autolend running for 2 1/2 weeks now and 107 loans invested using it. It has been As and Bs that I have been needing to get my spread close to target and so I have had my criteria set fairly tightly. There may be a few loans I would not have chosen myself but generally I am very happy with the autolend. It certainly saves a lot of my time - particularly since I strongly believe in having the widest spread possible. The higher risk loans I am still choosing manually. I would like to see a few more filters on the autolend, the main one being ratio of loan instalment to income - at the moment I generally get around this by having the max loan value at $25,000 so in most cases the instalment is not too high compared to income. It would also be good if we could have two or more different filters active for autolend at any one time.