sharetrader
Page 269 of 465 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Default what is your secret?

There is someone with 5825 loans and a RAR of 16.15% currently on the market stats page. That RAR is amazing for that number of loans. That graph changes daily and his/her loans will be higher than 5825 tomorrow. Would love to know how he/she achieve that.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    There is someone with 5825 loans and a RAR of 16.15% currently on the market stats page. That RAR is amazing for that number of loans. That graph changes daily and his/her loans will be higher than 5825 tomorrow. Would love to know how he/she achieve that.
    I hit 17% RAR today with 1180 active loans at just short of $100 per loan - if that was at $25 per loan it would be almost 5000 loans - is there much difference? My RAR is higher than others I've seen mostly because I've taken no A Grade loans (a couple of early ones) - my loan range is from B3 to E3 (mostly). I expect to take a bit of a hit over the next little while as defaults kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I hit 17% RAR today with 1180 active loans at just short of $100 per loan - if that was at $25 per loan it would be almost 5000 loans - is there much difference? My RAR is higher than others I've seen mostly because I've taken no A Grade loans (a couple of early ones) - my loan range is from B3 to E3 (mostly). I expect to take a bit of a hit over the next little while as defaults kicking in.
    The difference was that I presume that 5825 (5832 16.18% at the moment) was over 2 years and you had been in for much less than that. But then again maybe you are right and it was the A and F loans that pull the rest of our RAR down.

yeah, nah

The difference was that I presume that 5825 (5832 16.18% at the moment) was over 2 years and you had been in for much less than that. But then again maybe you are right and it was the A and F loans that pull the rest of our RAR down.
    I suspect it's influenced a reasonable amount by how loans are selected as well - things like; repayment to income ratio, income size, borrower type/details, loan purpose etc. - some of these details were highlighted a while back based on stats from overseas - everyone does this differently and no doubt some get it more 'right' than others, more so when it comes to defaults - though I suspect defaults can hit any 'type' of loan, but some would be more susceptible than others?

If there is a 'perfect' selection of loans to maximise returns, how would it hold up to changes in the economy etc. Chasing rainbows and unicorns

i have been investing with Harmoney since October 2016 and my RAR is sitting at 14.99% currently.
    Initially my RAR was much higher but most loans that defaulted didnt for quite some time then they start defaulting.

To compare RAR figures with ourselves I wouldnt really take much notice of new investors RAR untill they hit 12 or 18 months which is the timeframe my RAR took to stabilise

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    i have been investing with Harmoney since October 2016 and my RAR is sitting at 14.99% currently.
    Initially my RAR was much higher but most loans that defaulted didnt for quite some time then they start defaulting.

To compare RAR figures with ourselves I wouldnt really take much notice of new investors RAR untill they hit 12 or 18 months which is the timeframe my RAR took to stabilise
    Yes, I wonder if there is any investor here who had been in for more than 24 months and with a RAR of 15+%

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Agree. Most RAR graphs appear to peak between 6 and 9 months, and then drop to a long term stable value after 12 - 15 months. The drop appears to be from 1% to 1.5%, but that would vary greatly on the loan grade spread etc.

Because I've put money in quickly and have stopped adding 'new money', I *suspect* I'll see a fairly quick and significant drop when it happens (probably early ~ 10 - 12 months in)?

Yes, I wonder if there is any investor here who had been in for more than 24 months and with a RAR of 15+%
    Continuing from my post on the previous page, my RAR has now increased from 14.55% to 14.72% last Sunday.

Have been in for 30 months and through re-concentrating my lending to specific sub-grades over a number of months, I have a RAR that has steadily increased from 13.91% in April 2017 to 14.39% in June. Today my RAR is 3.22% above the platform, expect to go 15+% soon.

Investor

Interesting loan today

BORROWER COMMENTS

the cash will be used to purchase items for me to do airsoft games and in this better my fitness as that of others and keep my car running in tip top safe condition so to enable me to help others to go to the games and enjoy them as much as I do

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Continuing from my post on the previous page, my RAR has now increased from 14.55% to 14.72% last Sunday.

Have been in for 30 months and through re-concentrating my lending to specific sub-grades over a number of months, I have a RAR that has steadily increased from 13.91% in April 2017 to 14.39% in June. Today my RAR is 3.22% above the platform, expect to go 15+% soon.
    Well done!!