sharetrader

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I've been able to stay 'afloat' with a little over $120K, investing mostly 8 notes ($200) per loan in the B3-E5 range, taking only loans that I consider 'good' (all manual). Cash available floats in the range of $0 - $2,500. Have to keep on top of it though. Still in excess of 1000 loans, so diversification is still good.
    Pretty much scales to my current investment per loan but I don't go below D5.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Pretty much scales to my current investment per loan but I don't go below D5.
    Just for interest - this is what I calculate the return of my current loans as:

crar_bar.jpg

Could be worthwhile taking some below D5?

My distribution:

split.png
    Last edited by myles; 01-06-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Distribution

Just for interest - this is what I calculate the return of my current loans as:

crar_bar.jpg

Could be worthwhile taking some below D5?

My distribution:

split.png
    My thinking was that my returns were higher than retail with just A-D so adding greater risk wasn't worth it. When they did the big rate cut I stopped doing the lower A's but have since crept back a little rather than have cash. I should revisit. Dreaded tax returns first though!

J

My distribution:

split.png
    Hi Myles

What is your current (Harmoney's) RAR?

The account I run for some family members with about 1800 current/active loans, has the following distribution and RAR.

However, as this newish account had just invested for 18 months, I am wary that it had not felt the effects of charge-off yet, and that is why the RAR is still high.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cool Bear; 04-06-2019 at 11:42 AM.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Myles

What is your current (Harmoney's) RAR?

The account I run for some family members with about 1800 current/active loans, has the following distribution and RAR.

However, as this newish account had just invested for 18 months, I am wary that it had not felt the effects of charge-off yet, and that is why the RAR is still high.
    RAR is currently 15.87%. It bounces around a little, but has been stable for more than 10 months +/- 0.2%.

RAR.jpg

Note: the bulk of the investment was done quickly so RAR stabilised relatively quickly as well.