sharetrader
Page 445 of 465 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Toukshare View Post
    wow, I hope it's not a F5
    Thats true, could be worse! and btw congrats for hitting the 10k mark, in only a few months

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    accidently took out a loan for $1100
    Yep, I once got distracted and mixed units with $'s having just been on Lending Crowd and ended up with 25x what I wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Yep, I once got distracted and mixed units with $'s having just been on Lending Crowd and ended up with 25x what I wanted!
    I'm hoping it rewrites quick and keeps up with payments :/

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 8.10.08 PM.jpg

Three months invested in Harmoney, hoping to get to about $14,000 in by end of year. Displayed RAR hasn't quite reflected my actual RAR yet, waiting on a bit more interest to come in. Any tips from anyone on what you think the best Auto-Lend filter settings are? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyPascoe92 View Post
    Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 8.10.08 PM.jpg

Three months invested in Harmoney, hoping to get to about $14,000 in by end of year. Displayed RAR hasn't quite reflected my actual RAR yet, waiting on a bit more interest to come in. Any tips from anyone on what you think the best Auto-Lend filter settings are? Cheers.
    I don't use auto-lend, but if you search this thread you'll find some good content. Myles in particular indicates his criteria for selection.

Supposedly Harmoney has changed the grading system... So a B5 loan of yesterday is no longer the B5 loan of today.

Does this resonate? I came across this dubious B5, and can't see too much evidence of a difference between the grading on 1.6 and 1.5. So am wondering if there was validity to this claim?

Annotation 2019-11-19 091408.png

ScreenHunt.jpg
    12 months and the wholesale (owners & institutions) RAR has increased by nearly 1% while the retail (us mugs) RAR has declined slightly. I suspect that the "better" loans are being cherry picked for the owners?

Supposedly Harmoney has changed the grading system... So a B5 loan of yesterday is no longer the B5 loan of today.

Does this resonate? I came across this dubious B5, and can't see too much evidence of a difference between the grading on 1.6 and 1.5. So am wondering if there was validity to this claim?

Annotation 2019-11-19 091408.png
    Wow, the repayment to income ratio is scary!!!
    Apart from that, I guess as a borrower he seems not too bad - homeowner of 13 years with stable job and history of repayments. If he's a B5 I agree nothing much has changed, I would have expected him/her to be a lower B in the new grading system.
    I just think he's just borrowing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Toukshare View Post
    Wow, the repayment to income ratio is scary!!!
    Apart from that, I guess as a borrower he seems not too bad - homeowner of 13 years with stable job and history of repayments. If he's a B5 I agree nothing much has changed, I would have expected him/her to be a lower B in the new grading system.
    I just think he's just borrowing too much.
    There's this too.

Attachment 10860

I just tend to take a small piece of everything. Just to get the benefit of the information... But within reason

Advanced Member

There's this too.

Attachment 10860

I just tend to take a small piece of everything. Just to get the benefit of the information... But within reason
    Basic benefit is $ 210 a week , living with parents unlikey to be accomodation supplement on top ..... I can't see how Harmony can put up a loan like this - surely it does not comply with the responsible lending code.......