sharetrader
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249
Results 3,721 to 3,723 of 3723

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    urban vs rural
    Just in case the region chart was misunderstood - the split between population >10 <=10 (i.e. blue/orange) was based on the population in the data group, not the population of the region.

yeah, nah

More:

definc.jpg

Plot of 'loan payment' / 'income' ratio - in general a rise to the right, as expected - not at all clear cut though. Might need to include more info e.g. loan size, grade?

deftime.jpg

Does not include groups with less than 10 to try to 'lift' the detail, but it needs to be interpreted - in general the 'more gaps' to the right suggests the longer the better (outliers hide the detail).

defoth.jpg

Added two more to this one:
    • payment protect doesn't have the big jump that some thought it might (they are higher though)
    • re-writes stand out (for me at least)

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    Several of the loans I'm getting the "RED SCREEN" (coincidently as I type - attached). Think that the red screen indicates a Big Fish (or several biggies) are attempting to buy the loan out in its entirity.

Attachment 9968
    Seems you were onto something, leesal. Have been observing for this since you hinted at the possible connection. Big lumps are being filled and note availability fall fast in many loans, as I'm being served this error screen in many loans too - and repeatedly as I retry for fills