sharetrader
Page 422 of 465 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Default Fma removes 5-year licence limit

The Financial Markets Authority is removing the expiry dates for all licences issued under the Financial Markets Conduct Act in a process it expects to be complete by mid-2019. Open-ended terms will apply to all new and existing licences, unless an expiry date is specified on a case by case basis. Current licence holders won't have to apply to be relicensed before the expiry date of their licence. The FMA initially imposed a 5-year term on all licences but has revisited this approach following the development of its risk monitoring framework. A notice of variation has been sent to all licence holders, with the FMA saying it doesn't believe the costs associated with re-licensing would be matched by the benefits gained.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    But with 10% cash being the minimum to get any loans you may as well accept slightly higher fees and have all your money invested. It may also help maintain diversification and grow a portfolio.
    I only manually invest and have now (last week or so) started to move forward i.e. reducing available cash - taking $200 - $250 per loan (no doubt taking $'s from others...). Personally I would stop investing in Harmoney if average interest rates dropped by around 2 or more percent - there are other lower interest but much lower risk options that I would prefer at that rate/risk level - the time factor required for Harmoney investing is also a major detractor - but that's just me.

Its weird when you look at your RAR and it says ~12% something, but then when you update your monthly portfolio spreadsheet your Harmoney account has a net increase of $100 on a balance of ~$50k, which annualized is a about 2.4%

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    Its weird when you look at your RAR and it says ~12% something, but then when you update your monthly portfolio spreadsheet your Harmoney account has a net increase of $100 on a balance of ~$50k, which annualized is a about 2.4%
    When you take into account your balance earning no interest and capital charge-offs which are not tax deductible (retail investor DYOR), your actual post tax return on the amount you have on the platform is somewhat reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wsp View Post
    No jump for me. My recoveries are currently sitting at 1.25% of charged off principal.

How is everyone else looking?
    I'm at 4.9% recoveries/charged off.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyB View Post
    I'm at 4.9% recoveries/charged off.
    Mine is at about 2.7%. It will all depend on the grade of loans we take. I think a written off A loan would have better chance of recovery than an F loan.

Having said that I do not think HM is that active in recovery and a big portion of my "recoveries" is probably from them selling off the bad loans.

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.15.32 PM.pngIve been watching it wind down all day today but now "0 loans in 24 hours"

Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.15.32 PM.pngIve been watching it wind down all day today but now "0 loans in 24 hours"
    Loan application qualtiy must have improved.. not a single ****ty loan to load off to retail investors.

Hopefully this morning is representative of the retail marketplace going forward..

Attachment 10399

yeah, nah

buy.png
    No words...