sharetrader
Page 428 of 465 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Scary, surely that should not be possible!
    It's a simple UI bug, well service probably; as we've all seen BUY orders are sometimes later refunded, no doubt because of situations like this where the our order was taken and later discarded after the math was done. Not unreasonable, it's a probable trade off between performance when accepting orders vs validation of available notes against unprocessed BUY orders. The service API, (and maybe there's an argument the UI) should never return a value > 100%, simple fix.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    It's a simple UI bug, well service probably; as we've all seen BUY orders are sometimes later refunded, no doubt because of situations like this where the our order was taken and later discarded after the math was done. Not unreasonable, it's a probable trade off between performance when accepting orders vs validation of available notes against unprocessed BUY orders. The service API, (and maybe there's an argument the UI) should never return a value > 100%, simple fix.
    Good answer! Thanks.

yeah, nah

Hmm, my Amount in Arrears went from around $200 to over $500 this morning? A glitch I hope. Anyone else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Hmm, my Amount in Arrears went from around $200 to over $500 this morning? A glitch I hope. Anyone else see this?
    My arrears have tripled overnight. It looks like they are all 1-30 days old so perhaps a delay in processing payments.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    My arrears have tripled overnight. It looks like they are all 1-30 days old so perhaps a delay in processing payments.
    Mine have also tripled. Will probably sort itself come Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    Mine have also tripled. Will probably sort itself come Monday.
    Mine have doubled too.

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    Mine have doubled too.
    Ditto, althought it was wednesday I noticed it, and looking today only one of the new arrears accounts is 0-30, the rest are in 31-60 days.

In full withdrawl mode now, between the absolute rubbish loans available and the recent loosening of rewrite amounts, it seem they can't find new customers and are trying to expeand the loan book by extending more credit to those already on the books. I suspect credit criteria is loose as a goose.

2019 RWT Tax Certificates are now available for Download

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Saamee; 13-05-2019 at 08:11 PM.

E-mail from me & the response from Harmoney below, re. arrears......

Good afternoon,

I am just sending this e-mail through to double-check that the arrears amount showing on my dashboard is correct?

The number appears to have tripled from last Friday, to today. Is this accurate, or just a 'payment processing' lag / error?

If the number is correct- does that mean that the number showing previous was incorrect, and you've rectified an error on your end?

Kind regards,
    Thank you for your email.

There was a display issue with the syncing of the front and back end display. This affected the status for certain loans on populating/updating on the front end display (from your lender account). The team had made the appropriate changes which had fixed the issue.

The correct showing status is correct. Please note, that this is only a display issue and there is no actual cash movement affected. The operations team have an actual view of the backend system to reflect the live status of loans and I can assure you that investors have been paid correctly.

I hope this clarifies things.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by alundracloud View Post
    E-mail from me & the response from Harmoney below, re. arrears......

Thank you for your email.

There was a display issue with the syncing of the front and back end display. This affected the status for certain loans on populating/updating on the front end display (from your lender account). The team had made the appropriate changes which had fixed the issue.

The correct showing status is correct. Please note, that this is only a display issue and there is no actual cash movement affected. The operations team have an actual view of the backend system to reflect the live status of loans and I can assure you that investors have been paid correctly.

I hope this clarifies things.

Kind regards,
    Well, they've certainly dodged the very relevant questions you asked! If fact they have answered a completely different set of questions!