sharetrader
Page 279 of 465 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Im at around 30 months - Signed up end of Jan 2015
    and im at 15.69%
    Attachment 9222
    Attachment 9223
    Congratulations, an excellent RAR humvee. Most of your loans will be at scorecard 1.0 interest rates rather than the new (and lower) scorecard 1.5 interest rates. The interest rate reductions particularly affect E and F grade loans. The offset is meant to be less charge-offs so it will be a good acid test to compare in say 2 - 3 years time to see if Harmoney's risk/return profile is correct or in fact lenders have taken a drop in returns as a result of the change from scorecard 1.0 to 1.5 (assuming your investment criteria/loan mix remain the same).

Default A fantastic return

and im at 15.69%
    Attachment 9222
    Attachment 9223
    Thanks for sharing, Humvee. 15.69% per year is a fantastic return for any investment.

and im at 15.69%
    Attachment 9222
    Attachment 9223
    Solid return, wonder if it would not be beneficial to stop funding F loans entirely and focus on C-E.

How many loans have been written off?

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Well done Humvee, 15.69% is a great RAR. I can see the good result is because you start from C Grade and upward.

I'm wondering through my experience over a similar time frame , whether your E and F grades will have some negative effect on your RAR through defaults.

Analyzing your 2nd graph, your RAR has been slowly descending, or do you think, you have by now flushed out all the bad E,F's?

A Reduction in E & F loans has generally resulted in a reduction in RAR I have attached my graph from june 2016. Most of the shift in grade balance has just happened rather then anything I have tried to do, my autolend rules include F1-F4 grades but many of these f grades loans would be blocked by other rules like income to repayment ratio, home status, time in job etc, so most F grades are manual lends - and increase in autolend volume has diluted the F grade ratio.

rar-2016-06-19.PNG

Hmmm ... Both harmoney and lending crowd down currently, Lending crowd has sent out an email, No word from harmoney

harmoney down.jpg

Investor

Hmmm ... Both harmoney and lending crowd down currently, Lending crowd has sent out an email, No word from harmoney

harmoney down.jpg
    Harmoney is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Interest $13,352
    Charged-off $2,158
    Recoveries $7

lol

for me:
    Interest $14,066
    Charged-off $2,425
    Recoveries $3

been in just over year (in total), with $50k deployed aug 16 - dec 16, and the another $50k jan 17 - mar 17.

What's going on with the platform!? They've had only two $40k loans listed since yesterday that don't seem to be taken up very fast, and nothing else.??

I can't believe in a country of 4.4 million people that this is all we get.

Has anyone else noticed that loading any data on the site has become very slow in the last couple of days?

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    What's going on with the platform!? They've had only two $40k loans listed since yesterday that don't seem to be taken up very fast, and nothing else.??

I can't believe in a country of 4.4 million people that this is all we get.

Has anyone else noticed that loading any data on the site has become very slow in the last couple of days?
    Yes - Harmoney has turned to custard. Very slow loading, very few loans for the last week but plenty today. Only problem is that everytime today I hit the 'Confirm Order' button to invest it fires back 'THERE WAS AN ERROR' and I'm not invested. Never thought it could be so hard to give money away!
    Last edited by joker; 13-10-2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Correct spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Yes - Harmoney has turned to custard. Very slow loading, very few loans for the last week but plenty today. Only problem is that everytime today I hit the 'Confirm Order' button to invest it fires back 'THERE WAS AN ERROR' and I'm not invested. Never thought it could be so hard to give money away!
    Ditto - glad I am not the only one with this problem.