sharetrader
Page 11 of 465 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Ok, it might just take a couple of days to show up. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I think it may take a day or two to hit your account - could be wrong. If they haven't paid it will show up as 'amount in arrears' on the Dashboard - my performance page. If they dont pay within a week, then I think penalties start accruing.

I constantly have a small amount in arrears but non have been treated as a write off and very few additional penalties have been accrued.

Guru

The site has been down for 2 days now. Not a good look.

Those with large balances there must be building up a lot of idle cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    The site has been down for 2 days now. Not a good look.

Those with large balances there must be building up a lot of idle cash.

What is going on? Stuffed up software upgrade or something else?

Yesterday They said "We have already re-opened the investor dashboard for some investors, and expect to progressively open this to all investors over the next 24-72 hours."

Does anyone on here actually have access to their dashboard back yet?

Guru

I realised there was something wrong yesterday before it went down as my outstanding amounts was 0

Still no access.

I have not had an accurate dashboard now for a month. A phone call from the call centre promised return to normal about 3 weeks ago!! Two days ago I got a call from Harmoney office saying that some investors are affected, some will be fixed shortly and all will be well and working by the 21st April. Bit of a fiasco really. With well over a 100 loans it would be quite a job to tote up balances and returns etc. So I will just hope it all gells eventually. I asked about the 8 loans that I have had repaid re the 1.25% fee and it seems that the borrowers have a 5 day cooling off period and if your loan is repaid in that time then no fees. Otherwise the investor is charged the fee. They also calculate that the average term of a loan will be around 28 months as some will be repaid well before maturity. Still a good con
    cept and I will be waiting to see if the new dashboard works when it is up and running before further investment.
    Soolaimon

Guru

My dashboard is up and working as of this morning. As to it's accuracy I can't comment.

I asked about the 8 loans that I have had repaid re the 1.25% fee and it seems that the borrowers have a 5 day cooling off period and if your loan is repaid in that time then no fees. Otherwise the investor is charged the fee. .[/QUOTE]

Interesting they say that because I was charged the 1.25% when the loan was repaid straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    My dashboard is up and working as of this morning. As to it's accuracy I can't comment.
    I only have 12 loans and they are hard enough to follow. bugger having more.

Advanced Member

How accurate do you reckon the grades are? Are the A grades really that much safer than the E?