sharetrader
Page 110 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Where can you rent in Auckland for $199 per month - Or less if you want to eat at all?

they must have cheap rent and not eat or they wont be able to pay this.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Where can you rent in Auckland for $199 per month - Or less if you want to eat at all?

And it is 90% filled ????????
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    And it is 90% filled ????????
    OMG. Thats scary to think that many investors would accept those numbers, unless they say Oh there's gotta be another Harmoney data entry mistake !

Peer

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    OMG. Thats scary to think that many investors would accept those numbers, unless they say Oh there's gotta be another Harmoney data entry mistake !
    If it's not wrong it is insane, if it is wrong then more concerns about the IT system at Harmoney.

Either is bad.

61 posts all on Harmoney are you affiliated to one of the other P2P platforms??

I have been invested in Harmoney since the beginning and have found no problems it seems you are either as above and stirring the sh#t or
    are having a bad trot with Harmoney.
    I bet it is the former in which case the mod should ban you.

Peer

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post

I have been invested in Harmoney since the beginning and have found no problems it seems you are either as above and stirring the sh#t or
    I take it you mean me? Not all of my posts are in the Harmoney thread, nor are they all about Harmoney.

I have no association with any other p2p platform apart from being an investor in loans.

Bad trot, nope but annoyed with them, yup. Many mistakes in loan details, poor stats, bad communication, and greed to name just a few reasons.

Check your facts next time before you speak.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post

Theyve been there for 6 years so presumably the LL is happy with whatever rent they get. Is there any way to tell if the borrower is self employed?

incomes that low are usually some sort of benefit @ 300pw.. look on the bright side, at least they have income security!

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post

OMG Kees are you havin' a Bad Day?

If you have not found any problems with Harmony's systems then I can only think you are very naive. I have found numerous problems with their systems and I have been with them from the beginning as well. Even laid a complaint with FSCL regarding their method of calculating interest. I still have loans with them but am not investing in any new loans.