sharetrader
Page 125 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Humvee..... Personally, how do you ascertain that a loan has been early repaud \ paid off?

I'm lost! Do Harmoneys own reports tell you this? Regards.
    The balance of loan becomes zero and your funds available increase.

Humvee..... Personally, how do you ascertain that a loan has been early repaud \ paid off?

I'm lost! Do Harmoneys own reports tell you this? Regards.
    Reports
    Filter by completed
    Record the total number
    Repeat the process X days later
    Calculate the difference

Note this will give the number of loans not the value of loans

There is no way to see when a loan was paid off - which I think is very poor

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Im very pleased to see this to be honest - and hopefully it will stay this way - wake up call for harmoney hopefully - the raised fees are too high.

although they might be able to bandaid this problem by using the corporate investors

I got slammed with 19 early repayments between 4pm Friday and Sunday morning. and more since by the looks of it. And there were almost no loans at all in the market place over the weekend. So now i need to decide what to do with this. But for the forseeable future i wont be depositing more money into harmoney.

Agree with you here humvee ... absolutely do. ... I too have stopped depositing funds ... there was a bit of a balance left after the dry weekend of loans, along with the many repays, cancelled, expired ... just seems a lot of recycling or catching up going on in background.
    I'm sure harmoneys system was pushed to its maximum if not beyond in that period leading up to their outrageous LEAP in fee. ..

I do think they have been extremely greedy with their chosen Hike in fees ..... I agree their new method is far better, and needed to be increased, but NOT by this amount... hell when i run a calculator over my figures ... it's ugly ...
    as so far on old system on figures showing on dashboard today I've been charged $253.16 in fees ... if this new structure had been in place AND I'd been on my tier @ 15% from start ... so take my gross interest paid to date * by 15% OMG fees charged would shoot up to $736.90
    and that would look a heck of a lot worse @ 17.5% ... let alone 20% !!!!!

In my view Harmoney do want RID of as much of the Retail as possible .... just too much hassle for em ... so maybe this new fee pricing is their way of reducing the noise!!!!

I will meantime take some new loans with available cash, just see how things go.... but my whole way of accessing a loan position has completely changed ...

Guru

Reports
    Filter by completed
    Record the total number
    Calculate the difference

If you select the paid off loan it states the date of the last payment.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    The balance of loan becomes zero and your funds available increase.
    777 > That's a lot of manual checking.... For something I think Harmoney should be sending an Email for!

Reports
    Filter by completed
    Record the total number
    Calculate the difference

Thanx Humvee, That's still too much manual checking for me when the process should be Automated within the Reports section with it's own search filter 'Repaid Loans'

Ha ha - I just tried to do something I had not done for 3 months > Go and look at new loans....

I saw the new Harmoney T & C's acceptance flash up and thought NUH... Logged out again
    Last edited by Saamee; 15-06-2016 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Spelling - Dodgy Keyboard!

Ha ha - I just tried to do something I had not done for 3 months > Go and look at new loans....

I saw the new Harmoney T & C's acceptance flash up and thought NUH... Logged out again
    Interesting question - if you dont agree to the new terms and conditions - and therefore wont click I agree - How do you sign in to withdraw your money?

Interesting question - if you dont agree to the new terms and conditions - and therefore wont click I agree - How do you sign in to withdraw your money?
    Humvee... Ha ha don't you worry!

I've been withdrawing my returned funds on a Multiple times a Day basis!

I guess that the new revised T & C's are ONLY for the New Loans and at the New rates!

Guru

777 > That's a lot of manual checking.... For something I think Harmoney should be sending an Email for!
    Well all you need to do is export your report and create your own spread sheet from it. Each day after that you can update it from a new report. Yes a little bit of effort but it is your investment so up to you to follow it. Takes me about 3minutes each day.