sharetrader
Page 126 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Well all you need to do is export your report and create your own spread sheet from it. Each day after that you can update it from a new report. Yes a little bit of effort but it is your investment so up to you to follow it. Takes me about 3minutes each day.
    777 - With a due respect - again that is too much manual checking to have to do.

My belief has always been Harmoney should have offered from the get go their own System to deliver the customer a platform that they can exactly know where they are.

I think > My NZ Bank Accounts ( daily real time balances line by line, entry by entry )

NZ Share Trading > Line by Line accounting

I do not have any of these issue or questions over at Lending Crowd. I ALWAYS know exectly where I am from their reporting.

That is Absolute peace of mind
    Last edited by Saamee; 15-06-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    777 > That's a lot of manual checking.... For something I think Harmoney should be sending an Email for!
    Sorry Saamee .. i have too many loans to end up with my inbox crammed full of these sorts of emails!
    ... in reports paid off .. I ABSOLUTELY would like to see a column showing DATE PAID OFF. .. a Simply Ask I would have thought

Harmoneys self pump on their home page
    " 99% of loans funded in 24 hours " MIGHT Need to be reaccessed and altered!

Guru

777 - With a due respect - again that is too much manual checking to have to do.

My belief has always been Harmoney should have offered from the get go their own System to deliver the customer a platform that they can exactly know where they are.

I think > My NZ Bank Accounts ( daily real time balances line by line, entry by entry )

NZ Share Trading > Line by Line accounting

I do not have any of these issue or questions over at Lending Crowd. I ALWAYS know exectly where I am from their reporting.

Oh well each to their own.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    In my view Harmoney do want RID of as much of the Retail as possible .... just too much hassle for em ... so maybe this new fee pricing is their way of reducing the noise!!!!
    I think a lender fee set at 10% of gross interest should have been sufficient for Harmoney's "cost recovery and profit margin". A 10% fee on gross interest would probably have been received more favourably by lenders, when taking into account the previous jump in interest rates.

If they do wish to phase out retail lenders, they should be open about it, and say they wish their P2P model to be the more traditional finance model with corporate shareholders and/or lenders providing the finance. Their new fee structure seems to favour larger lenders. I wonder how long will it take for the retail RAR to drop below the platform RAR?

In the reports section the first filter item is "Active loans". When a loan is paid off the active loan number reduces. The default filter can be changed by clicking the star.
    I have the filter "All Loans" as my default and then if I want to see the total loans repaid, I select the outstanding principal column an click to get $0.00 then I can see the number of pages in pale grey that are paid off. To see arrears, cancelled, charged off etc. I click on the status column so I get an A-Z list.
    I keep track of my loan variables with a simple list of entries in my spreadsheet.

Below for those not yet signed up with / familiar with Lending Crowd, is a screen shot of what you see on their Main Webpage...

LC.JPG

Here's a cracker. Loan Repaid ........
    Date Issued 10 June I took one note .. ($25.00)
    Yet look at this.
    I tried to copy all detail ... but wasn't working ... but would copy the first column ...

LAI-00065354. A4

TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT:$7,375.00
    MAXIMUM TERM:36 months
    RECEIVED PAYMENTS
    LAST PAYMENT DATE:Jun 10, 2016
    LAST PAYMENT AMOUNT:$62.62
    PAYMENTS TO DATE:$0.00
    PRINCIPAL:$0.00
    GROSS INT. PAID:$0.00
    FEES

So last payment amount at $62.62 ... thats a bit above my note taken! ... but then I've still got zip back from this investment!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Here's a cracker. Loan Repaid ........
    Date Issued 10 June I took one note .. ($25.00)
    Yet look at this.
    I tried to copy all detail ... but wasn't working ... but would copy the first column ...

LAI-00065354. A4

TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT:$7,375.00
    MAXIMUM TERM:36 months
    RECEIVED PAYMENTS
    LAST PAYMENT DATE:Jun 10, 2016
    LAST PAYMENT AMOUNT:$62.62
    PAYMENTS TO DATE:$0.00
    PRINCIPAL:$0.00
    GROSS INT. PAID:$0.00
    FEES

So last payment amount at $62.62 ... thats a bit above my note taken! ... but then I've still got zip back from this investment!

That's just too weird!!!!

images.jpeg

They are filling the loans from somewhere - down to 15 from 28 now

Most likely wholesale/corporate i would guess - Infact all of yesterdays loans have dissappered suddenly - even the crappy ones - that I would not touch under the old fees