sharetrader
Page 128 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Actually I have 5 loans like that - I suspect its recovered money after write-off

I even have 1 written off loan where I have now received 121% of the original investment ie Full principal plus some interest

Attachment 8110
    Thats exactly right - if there is a -value, it means that there is recoveries after write-off. A good result. If you would like any information on particular loans, you can email myself at investorservices@harmoney.co.nz Regards Monica

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    I've got that one too - with exactly the same details showing. Can't bear any resemblance to what has actually happened though since my loan balance/cash balance total is not missing $25 nor is it $62.62 higher than it should be. Have you asked Harmoney to check it out?

Hi Art, did you get what you needed on this. If not, contact me on investorservices@harmoney.co.nz. Kind regards Monica

Hi guys, looks like a few are using Precis which is good to see. To make life a little easier it's now on a custom domain, http://www.precis.net.nz/.

Precis-graph.jpg

PP.
    Last edited by PennyPicker; 17-06-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Another good & interesting read about P2P up in the USA....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...blow-p2p-model

Hopefully the ID checks (like IRD number?) would stop that from happening here!

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Hopefully the ID checks (like IRD number?) would stop that from happening here!
    Anyone know what happens with consolidation loans to ensure they are used for the specified purpose? ie does the money go direct to the lenders or is it a matter of faith?

Anyone know what happens with consolidation loans to ensure they are used for the specified purpose? ie does the money go direct to the lenders or is it a matter of faith?
    Onus is on the borrower.
    "Gold is money, everything else is credit"- J.P. Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Another good & interesting read about P2P up in the USA....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...blow-p2p-model
    Better watch that 'Enquiries last six months" figure - but I wonder how quickly it gets updated in NZ.

Harmoney (Verified) Dan@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi RMJH, In the case of debt consolidation if the borrower does not have the serviceability to cover their existing debt/s and the loan through the Harmoney platform then their existing debts are paid out. This is managed by Harmoney as part of loan settlement.

I've ended up with a -$6 cash available balance, while my outstanding principal has increased. Have made a withdrawal, but no new deposits or investments recently.

What happened? Customer decided to cancel their re-write so my cash went back to them?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I've ended up with a -$6 cash available balance, while my outstanding principal has increased. Have made a withdrawal, but no new deposits or investments recently.

What happened? Customer decided to cancel their re-write so my cash went back to them?
    My guess is a payment bounced so deposit to your account reversed.