sharetrader
Page 131 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

So what are you trying to tell us? We all had to do it when the conditions changed. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    So what are you trying to tell us? We all had to do it when the conditions changed. No big deal.
    777 > Ha ha ha... Nothing! No one had posted anything for 3 days so found something to give it a 'Bump'.

Doesn't seem to have been many loans this week? Or have I just been looking at the wrong times?

Lending Club ( USA ) P2P Woes.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ver-negative-m

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    I notice that my Arrear total seems to be growing daily. I hope this is not a indication of what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMac View Post
    I notice that my Arrear total seems to be growing daily. I hope this is not a indication of what is to come.
    You are right, My arrears also been growing slowly for the last few weeks.
    Soolaimon

You are right, My arrears also been growing slowly for the last few weeks.
    I have noticed this too. My arrears use to hover between $25 to $30 but have now gone up to $79. As you say Soolaimon, I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

I am withdrawing my finds from Harmoney as they become available with no further investment being made. I have made a few investments with Lending Crowd but since their loans are so few and far between I feel this may be a lost cause for now. Too much effort required until they have more loans and an auto-invest function.

So I think I'll be investing my withdrawn funds into my index funds until a more viable P2P alternative comes along.

Does anyone else feel the same, and what are you doing about it?

My arrears are now $210 and most loans are invested in A and B's with some C and D's. No longer investing in Harmony and moving most to Smartshares ETF's. Still with Squirrel as they have their default guarantee and with LendingCrowd as the ones I have all have some kind or security, mostly vehicles for what that is worth. There is risk in everything but I believe Harmony loans are probably the most insecure as there does not seem there is any security offered against loan defaults apart from some form of credit checking.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMac View Post
    My arrears are now $210 and most loans are invested in A and B's with some C and D's. No longer investing in Harmony and moving most to Smartshares ETF's. Still with Squirrel as they have their default guarantee and with LendingCrowd as the ones I have all have some kind or security, mostly vehicles for what that is worth. There is risk in everything but I believe Harmony loans are probably the most insecure as there does not seem there is any security offered against loan defaults apart from some form of credit checking.
    Like you mostly in A to D grades. Arrears had got up to $150 over the last 4 weeks, but just over the last few days has come down to around $95 now.

Still getting many loand repaid - just see that as an opportunity to get my Capital out for good

Quote Originally Posted by mlt322 View Post
    I have noticed this too. My arrears use to hover between $25 to $30 but have now gone up to $79. As you say Soolaimon, I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

I am withdrawing my finds from Harmoney as they become available with no further investment being made. I have made a few investments with Lending Crowd but since their loans are so few and far between I feel this may be a lost cause for now. Too much effort required until they have more loans and an auto-invest function.

So I think I'll be investing my withdrawn funds into my index funds until a more viable P2P alternative comes along.

Does anyone else feel the same, and what are you doing about it?
    My arrears are static around $25-$31. Like you I have not made new investments since the hike. Am withdrawing all my funds on a weekly basis for good.

Only have a few loans with LC but my Net RR is about 10.50% currently and I will probably get a few more soon. I like the secured loan feature.

I have been investing in Senior and Tier I, and Tier II bank bonds as new issues come along, average rate about 5-7%. But I guess the best investments of all I have are self managed rental properties.