sharetrader
Page 132 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    So does the Lending Club also run what we would know as a managed fund/unit trust/group investment fund, as well as the P2P lending? Now that would be a nightmare to value the units, as interest rates move up the value of the units would need to fall and vice versa.

My arrears do look nasty at 54 ... it's 'SHOWING' as just a tad under $200. .. but that's false... as when one looks closer
    I see that I have 10 loans that show as 0.00 arrears owing ..... that doesn't include the 8 loans that've not made a single payment ... so is this how we guess that these 10 are in the so 'called hardship group' ... i ask has anyone else obtained any info on these zero arrears?

My arrears seem to have leveled out some in the last few days, but, where have all the loans gone?? 3 this morning and they are still there with very little taken up during the day. Also, over at LCrowd, the action has dropped off.
    I had considered withdrawing funds from Harmoney but looking back I still reckon it is more than subsidizing my term deposits, so will carry on re-investing in the meantime in both platforms. Return percentage is slowly climbing each month (13.6) with 50% of loans in B and very few in D,E,F. and I am up to 12.2% over in LC. That's ok by me and the extra fees at H are not that big an issue, as I said before in a post, it is an increase of around 8% when re-pays are considered.
    Soolaimon

Quite a few loans have been listed up in clumps over the day ... i too am continuing reinvesting at this stage, but not introducing more principal. Want to see how it goes ... But my investing strategy has altered big time ... i have just one criteria of F loan i take ... have stopped all D & E loans ... trying to reinvest into mainly B with some C and A3-5 and only into the smaller A's if there's nothing else to choose from. I think with the new fee structure, it's fair not to smack the repaid principal but the percentage charged just makes me think the higher risk loans are too costly for me to bear the brunt of their losses.
    I was surprised to read JohnMac's comment about his arrears he saying
    "arrears are now $210 and most loans are invested in A and B's with some C and D's."
    Gosh here was I thinking if I took less riskier loans I'd lower my arrears tally!!

Just checked my account and my arrears are $7.48 on a balance of $25k balance. 13.31% RAR. The arrears have hovered around this amount for months.
    I invest in Harmony for the compound interest. Have searched NZ for a good compound interest investment but this is the best I have found.

Any others that I should look at. ??

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    Just checked my account and my arrears are $7.48 on a balance of $25k balance. 13.31% RAR. The arrears have hovered around this amount for months.
    I invest in Harmony for the compound interest. Have searched NZ for a good compound interest investment but this is the best I have found.

Any others that I should look at. ??
    Your low arrears on 25k is very impressive! What loans are you investng into?

No strategy whatsoever. Just buy what is on offer taking the lowest risk first with whatever funds I have.

My present spread is A=28%, B=26%, C=10%, D=15%, E=10%, F=5% roughtly.

I observe ...... I've taken 99 loans since 13th june where the different fee structure kicked in (as in no fee being charged on repaid Principal). NOT 'O N E' OF THESE HAS REPAID OR CANCELLED AS YET .... but prior to the fee structure change my repaid and cancelled was Unbelievably High ..... and many of them the fees came in higher than what I get ....
    Be interested to hear if others notice same or different?

Dont they pump them for renewal three months into the loan ? and as such your too early.

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    Dont they pump them for renewal three months into the loan ? and as such your too early.
    Nah. In May and June I've got quite a few loans that run from a few days up to 3 or so weeks .... so no I'm comparing apples with apples