sharetrader
Page 147 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    I just downloaded a report. Clicked the link and it asked what programme I wanted to open the CSV file with. Excel is the one for this type of file. All data intact. Had to resize a few columns but all tickety boo.
    Now we're getting somewhere. Now just need the data to be accurate.

68752 - status is arrears, but amount in arrears is 0.00 (rounding?)
    68403 - payments to date 1.11, but no last payment date, 1 pymt should have been made, amount in arrears is 1.11

C'mon Harmoney, you've nearly cracked it.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Does anyone have the link to that site that processes the harmoney csv file and graphs then - I know it was posted somewhere in the last 100 pages....

I wonder if the site will be updated to make use of the new data

https://precis.azurewebsites.net

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    Now we're getting somewhere. Now just need the data to be accurate.

68752 - status is arrears, but amount in arrears is 0.00 (rounding?)
    68403 - payments to date 1.11, but no last payment date, 1 pymt should have been made, amount in arrears is 1.11

C'mon Harmoney, you've nearly cracked it.
    Perhaps Harmoney should've waited to release this new report until they had their data under better control.
    10% of my arrears have an arrears of 0.00
    33% of my arrears are less than 0.10 (so I'm hopefully that's just mis-timed repayments etc)
    17% of my arrears record no payments (still 36/60) but have a last payment date and/or amount

I hope it's just because they're to busy dealing with the loans that are >3 months in arrears

Strategy Paying Off....... Maybe??

Almost 6 months ago now we opened a HM account in my Wife's name and invested in 40 loans.

The loans were picked on experience from my own HM trading account with 300 loans....

What we did was Invest only in Re-Writes, that were at or near to being maxed limited out.

The theory being: The likely hood of No more rewrites to come....

So how has that theory gone in practice? Well no Write offs, No Arrears ( ever ) and No Rewrites....

HM 40.PNG

I need to do some number crunching to get some actual figures but here are some general observations (based on 2000+ loans in all status) I have attached grade and length distribution graph to give some more context

* No loans to home owners have been charged off
    * Home owners and living with parents are over represented in canceled loans - Im assuming they both find cheaper finance sources before drawing down (or within cooling off period)
    * It does NOT appear home owners are over represented in early repayments(including rewites)

august2016graphs.JPG

Nice one humvee

So according to your data: lend to older, not single, homeowners?

Quote Originally Posted by davidpoole View Post
    [/COLOR]

This happened for me too (the file opened in the web browser (safari) rather than downloading the file and opening it in Excel).

Just save that page of 'unreadable' text and give it a .csv file extension. then you can open it with Excel..
    Your computer may be set to open all CSV files in the web Browser.

@Saamee @humvee Thank you guys, that's really informative what you've provided.

Default Precis now working

FYI those that have been experiencing an error using http://www.precis.net.nz/ to graph their Harmoney loan statement today, I've uploaded a patch. It's working with the new file format now.