sharetrader
Page 161 of 465 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Oops. We made a mistake this morning.

Hi XXXX,
    We recently switched to a new email system - which, while super exciting both for us and our customers, can sometimes come with a few teething issues.
    Unfortunately, a data quirk resulted in you receiving an email this morning, stating that your application was approved. Obviously, as you have already taken a loan with us, this was sent in error

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!

You may have just received an email not intended for you. Ironically enough, the email did say a few things that are correct: We recently switched to a new email system - which, while super exciting both for us and our customers, can sometimes come with a few teething issues. Today it means that we accidentally sent you the wrong email - for which we sincerely apologise.
    Here's what you were meant to receive:
    As you will be aware, in June this year we moved from our Service fee model (1.25% of all Principal and Interest repaid), to a tiered Lender fee model that applied to the Interest only. This change, however, was only applied to new lending - with all loans that you had invested in prior to June 13th continuing to have the older Service fee model applied.
    Unfortunately, on September 19th a technical error in a software update inadvertently stopped applying the 1.25% Service fee to Principal repayments on your pre-June loans. This means you have been undercharged $ XX.XX. We have now fixed the issue, and will debit your lender account by $ XX.XX today (20th October). At the same time, we will be adjusting for a double payout of principal which also occurred in September.

It is getting more and more difficult to trust Harmoney.

I am SO over Harmoney.... And to think I trust them with both my Money and My Personal Details!!!

Monica Mathis <monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz>
    To
    xxxxxx lenderservices@harmoney.co.nz
    Today at 15:20
    Good afternoon xxx
    Thanks so much for your note. We apologies profusely to have two such issues in one month.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Monica

--------------- Original Message ---------------
    Sent: 20/10/2016 3:01 PM
    To: lenderservices@harmoney.co.nz
    Subject: Re: Our sincere apologies

Idiots!

Really.

Try, trying harder!

LOL

I experienced another issue this week too - on Monday I changed my bank account details and made a withdrawal. The funds appeared in my new bank account as expected.

Yesterday I made another withdrawal, and the funds ended up in my old bank account!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!

You may have just received an email not intended for you. Ironically enough, the email did say a few things that are correct: We recently switched to a new email system - which, while super exciting both for us and our customers, can sometimes come with a few teething issues. Today it means that we accidentally sent you the wrong email - for which we sincerely apologise.
    Here's what you were meant to receive:
    As you will be aware, in June this year we moved from our Service fee model (1.25% of all Principal and Interest repaid), to a tiered Lender fee model that applied to the Interest only. This change, however, was only applied to new lending - with all loans that you had invested in prior to June 13th continuing to have the older Service fee model applied.
    Unfortunately, on September 19th a technical error in a software update inadvertently stopped applying the 1.25% Service fee to Principal repayments on your pre-June loans. This means you have been undercharged $ XX.XX. We have now fixed the issue, and will debit your lender account by $ XX.XX today (20th October). At the same time, we will be adjusting for a double payout of principal which also occurred in September.
    Same issue here, they offered no information around the adjustment they shall make for the double payout of principal so I have questioned them for detail r.e this as should be expected.

Kelvin - Had the same problem - when I asked them about it they said they had both my old and new account numbers and their system had used the old account number. Told them that I could only see my new account number on their system and there was no option of entering two account numbers. They were not able to explain that? I think what happened was that they had done a restore at some stage which reverted my account number back to the old number.
    Last edited by JohnMac; 20-10-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Same issue here, they offered no information around the adjustment they shall make for the double payout of principal so I have questioned them for detail r.e this as should be expected.
    Unless Investor it's like my current long running query with them... that I've followed up a couple of times and yes it's been esculated. ... but absolutely no reply, response or fix.... absolutely zip!

Maybe they're a bit like goldfish in a bowl at the moment swimming around in circles and achieving pretty much nothing!

I too got their emails yesterday .... and yes I'd be interested to hear if you are satisfied by any detail that's supplied!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Unless Investor it's like my current long running query with them... that I've followed up a couple of times and yes it's been esculated. ... but absolutely no reply, response or fix.... absolutely zip!

Maybe they're a bit like goldfish in a bowl at the moment swimming around in circles and achieving pretty much nothing!

I too got their emails yesterday .... and yes I'd be interested to hear if you are satisfied by any detail that's supplied!
    Yeah they explained the amount disclosed for the adjustment included the adjustment for paying principle twice in September. Just poor wording on their initial email.